Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle (2711 Views)

Run Comprehensive Vehicle Diagnostic Service In Lagos Mainland Now / All You Need To Know About Our Vehicle Financing Service / Promo! Buy Car Tracker Get FREE Delivery! FREE Installation! FREE Mobile App! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Our vehicle tracking system offers a range of car tracking solutions that protect your vehicle in the event of a theft, and we’re proud to say that 99% of stolen vehicles fitted with a TRACKER are returned to their owners, and 95% of these are recovered within 24 hours.

KEY FEATURES OF OUR VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM

✅ Stop/Resume Vehicle Engine with SMS

✅ Track Car Location on Mobile Phone

✅ Voice Monitoring

✅ Exact street address via sms method

✅ Stop/Resume Vehicle engine & Voice monitor with even a borrowed CDMA phones incase your android, iphone, ipad is stolen with the car

✅ Movement Alert

✅ Accident Alert

✅ Over-Speed Alert

✅ Geo-fencing {Get notified when vehicle moves out of a registered known region}

✅ 7 Days Inbuilt Battery Back-up

✅ Uses GSM, GPRS & GPS (Satelite) Network

✅ One off Payment for life, no hidden charges

✅ 12 Months Warranty

✅ Live tracking on Desktop, Laptop & IPad. (see your vehicle moving live on screen)

✅ Track History up to 1 year. (see past movement history of your vehicle)

✅ Engine stop over
Analysis

✅ Distance Statistics

✅ Playback History & Mileage Calculation

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FIXING OUR SENSITIVE CAR TRACKER THIS FESTIVE PERIOD; BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!!!

��WE SHALL RUN A "COMPLETELY FREE FULL VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE" WITH LATEST DIAGNOSTIC MACHINES ON THE VEHICLE YOU ARE FIXING TRACKER ON IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INSTALLATION IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS;

✅ ENGINE

✅ TRANSMISSION

✅ ABS

✅ SRS

✅ AIR-CONDITIONED SYSTEM

✅ CATALYTIC CONVERTER

✅ BATTERY & ALTERNATOR

✅ BATTERY DRAINED OVERNIGHT

The above vehicle diagnostic test is completely free of charge all through the festive period provided you have fixed our tracker on your vehicle.

ENQUIRY : 08160410085

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
The bonaza starts today.
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
K
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by Balistic4: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
You didn't include price
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Balistic4:
You didn't include price
we have 3 plans so putting d price online might be misinterpreted by some people so I prefer to chat d price to interested person on WhatsApp.
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by Balistic4: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
pswglobal:
we have 3 plans so putting d price online might be misinterpreted by some people so I prefer to chat d price to interested person on WhatsApp.

Putting the price can make someone scrolling by to want to have interest and budget for it if the money is not on ground, it can also reduce chats from people that are not serious. Like you said, you have three plans, just state the price of each plan, if someone is interested and is also "confused" by the price, the person can reach out.

I have personally sort out for gps device I can charge and keep in hidden place in my car for car tracking and I am seeing good prices on aliexpress. If any of your plans beats what I saw online or it is a bit close, I will just opt for your services.

See, chatting you up and asking for prices does not mean I'm serious. If your prices are good and you have nothing to hide, why not drop the prices here for everyone to see? No online shop hides prices of goods.

3 Likes

Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Balistic4:

Putting the price can make someone scrolling by to want to have interest and budget for it if the money is not on ground, it can also reduce chats from people that are not serious. Like you said, you have three plans, just state the price of each plan, if someone is interested and is also "confused" by the price, the person can reach out.

I have personally sort out for gps device I can charge and keep in hidden place in my car for car tracking and I am seeing good prices on aliexpress. If any of your plans beats what I saw online or it is a bit close, I will just opt for your services.

See, chatting you up and asking for prices does not mean I'm serious. If your prices are good and you have nothing to hide, why not drop the prices here for everyone to see? No online shop hides prices of goods.

I am not hiding price sir, I am operating base on past experience sir. Some people once they see the price and it above their budget they won't contact u at all meanwhile if they chat with u and u give reasons why the price is above their budget they might adjust and patronize u. There are also cases where I can also decide to give price consideration for certain reasons.
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Balistic4:

I am not hiding price sir, I am operating base on past experience sir. Some people once they see the price and it above their budget they won't contact u at all meanwhile if they chat with u and u give reasons why the price is above their budget they might adjust and patronize u. There are also cases where I can also decide to give price consideration for certain reasons..
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Jj
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mm
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kku
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
K
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 5:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 5:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Kkk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kk
Re: Fix Our Vehicle Tracker & Get Free Auto Diagnostic Service On The Vehicle by pswglobal(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Model Lexus Lx600 Toks Full Option Good Deal / 2003 Honda Accord For Sale (naija Used) / Price Slash:Tin Can Cleared 2002 Toyota Corolla For Sale now N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.