Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush (1078 Views)

Poll: what would yo do if you found 1 million naira in the bush?

call the cops: 14% (1 vote)
party away: 28% (2 votes)
run away: 14% (1 vote)
try to find the owner: 28% (2 votes)
give the church/charity: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Million Naira Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by segevu(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2007
i would wait for a week and keep the money if the owner is honest he'll surely ask around for it. if no one shows up i,ll invest most and live good with the rest,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by HolinessM: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2007
Set fire on it and burn it - what a question.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by trendy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2007
Make the money mine, if you give police it's theirs
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by Infourmer: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2007
party away but wont forget the needy.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by A40(m): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2007
I would ball till i fall with it
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by Maleeq(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2007
Wetin go carry u enter bush sef so tay u dey find money?

Well, if it so happens, I'll go by one of my favorite quotes: "Finders Keepers, Losers Suck!"
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by trendy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by Koboland(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2007
Donate it to Charity (my Pocket) grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by abujabooks(f): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
I will pay my tithe.

Give my husband 35% and keep 35%.

Use 10% to continue the building of the ORPHANAGE.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by Emeka72(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2008
see stupid idiots what on earth will make you think you can find huge amount of money in the bush; is the bush a bank you guys better stop deceiving yourselves because your imaginations cannot come to pass find another alternative.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by doyin13(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2008
Use it to clean my yansh
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by tRoOE(f): 3:32am On Apr 27, 2008
@Emeka7

LOL oh you are mean grin grin but true talk
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by eldee(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2008
@Emeka7
You must have the IQ of dog's privates
Why do you think it's on forum games and not on the Business section?
Trying this hard to sound intelligent, it ain't working bruv, you're still a numbskull tongue tongue

@topic
infact, i'll just run eeh
the love of money is the root of all evil grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by somze(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2008
Erm . . . did you guys look at the date the thread was opened?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by eldee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2008
@somze
nah, erm, let's blame abujabooks for resurrecting the eyecatching topic cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Found 1 Million Naira In The Bush by Cadet(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2008
Emeka 7.:

see stupid idiots what on earth will make you think you can find huge amount of money in the bush; is the bush a bank you guys better stop deceiving yourselves because your imaginations cannot come to pass find another alternative.
abi o. ROTFLMAO

eldee:

@somze
nah, erm, let's blame abujabooks for resurrecting the eyecatching topic cheesy
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kiss still wanna try my ororo lips grin

(1) (Reply)

If The Nairalander Above U Was An Animal, Which Animal Do U Think He/she Is? / this is the most unhillarious pic i have ever seen / Video Game Disc Or Consule Swap Or Exchange Whatsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.