Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo (2105 Views)

Spectranet Sim Not Working On My Redmi 9s Somebody Help / TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / Redmi 9s Or Note 8 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Slimkkkk: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
My good people compliment of the season

I really need advice on the particular phone to buy, I have two persons ready to sell these phones to me at same price

Redmi 9s 4gb ram/64gb rom
Tecno pova neo 6gb ram/128gb rom

Both are few months used with receipts n accessories available at 60k

Note : I'm heavy phone user, love games etc

Please phone gurus ur advice are needed
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by SimeonOTC(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
The Redmi is supper good for gaming but the storage space is low for a gamer like you. is what i used.
i will only advise you to go for the tecno only because of the storage space.

if you are not going to install much games, go for the redmi. if you can get an additional 32 to 64gb external storage, go for the redmi.
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Jozilinn: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tecno pova neo

1 Like

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by EvilRampage(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
You better go for redmi to avoid had i known

1 Like

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Slimkkkk: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
SimeonOTC:
The Redmi is supper good for gaming but the storage space is low for a gamer like you. is what i used.

if you are not going to install much games, go for the redmi. if you can get an additional 32 to 64gb external storage, go for the redmi.
Thank you for the input, yes i have additional storage to extend it
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Slimkkkk: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
EvilRampage:
Pls why did u say so
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by EvilRampage(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Slimkkkk:

Pls why did u say so
Leave transission o. Them fit put 12gb ram and the processor go be trash. Just jejely go for mi
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by seaboyzen: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
SimeonOTC:

go for redmi note 9s
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Mimiko3: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
EvilRampage:

Leave transission o. Them fit put 12gb ram and the processor go be trash. Just jejely go for mi

I've handled the pova neo, good for gaming and large storage space, if you want to make yours you can put nice processor with 24gb ram and sell it for 50k
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by AREWAELENU: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
The specs you provided have said it all. Don't dull urself getting much for.the same price is cool on that pova phone
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by hoilakes(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Watch reviews online, though pova series are gaming machines!
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by iseoluwanimi: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
I think you just need to add a little amount to get the new pova neo with that budget. you can check online to confirm the price anyways
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by JOSSYPRINTS: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
EvilRampage:

Are you just saying this for talking sake, or have you actually confirmed such
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Weather you people agree with me or not, I will always Choose TECNO above Redmi. I will advise you to go for Tecno Pova Neo.
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by OladapoF(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2023
How would you choose Redmi above TECNO Pova Neo?

TECNO Pova is good for everything including gaming.
EvilRampage:
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2023
I will suggest that you go for TECNO Pova Neo. It has mind-blowing features that you will enjoy even as a gamer
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Mimiko3:

I've handled the pova neo, good for gaming and large storage space, if you want to make yours you can put nice processor with 24gb ram and sell it for 50k
Lol. You will put processor on a phone? Do you even understand what you typed? I thought Tecno has stopped paying marketers for these sort of dirty job?

And to the op, if you are not joking or a marketer yourself, then Redmi note 9s is the easy winner. These guys here have no idea what they are saying. Obviously, no serious person who understands how tech and phones work will accept 30k (it could be less) for this sort of job.

3 Likes

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by kuljayms1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
EvilRampage:

The Tecno pova neo is good too, there won't be 'had I known'.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Zarandah: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will say you should go with your gut instincts

1 Like

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by PotterJokes44: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jozilinn:
Tecno pova neo
Yeah because it's has a better storage capacity and also a bigger screen,you being a gamer this would be a good choice but then the decision is still up to you
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by IzuKiba77: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
kuljayms1:

The Tecno pova neo is good too, there won't be 'had I known'.
Exactly!!!
Which ever smartphone you go for is a good choice,you won't regret it at all as long as you do the right thing and that's buying it from a licensed store and also using it with care.
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by KeplersCross: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
IzuKiba77:

Exactly!!!
Which ever smartphone you go for is a good choice,you won't regret it at all as long as you do the right thing and that's buying it from a licensed store and also using it with care.
Your head is definitely in the right place, because most people end up using their phones carelessly and then blame it on the brand or whatever they need to justify their actions,if you treat your stuffs with care,you won't have a need to regret or complain
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Incredible128: 1:11am On Jan 13, 2023
One should never compare the Redmi to the TECO are they are miles apart with the Redmi taking the lead grin
Slimkkkk:
My good people compliment of the season

I really need advice on the particular phone to buy, I have two persons ready to sell these phones to me at same price

Redmi 9s 4gb ram/64gb rom
Tecno pova neo 6gb ram/128gb rom

Both are few months used with receipts n accessories available at 60k

Note : I'm heavy phone user, love games etc

Please phone gurus ur advice are needed
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Niswayne19: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tecno Pova Neo
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
EvilRampage:

Tah!

Wetin? Both devices are okay but me, Pova Neo get better specs

Redmi na for babies!

1 Like

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Fonjewel0(f): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2023
PotterJokes44:

Yeah because it's has a better storage capacity and also a bigger screen, you being a gamer this would be a good choice but then the decision is still up to you

You are right bro, the battery is huge!

Best device for gamers!
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by Wanni25(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2023
Incredible128:
One should never compare the Redmi to the TECO are they are miles apart with the Redmi taking the lead grin

You cracked me up bro! grin
Like seriously, that was a joke right?

Redmi dey try but no dey same class with TECNO!

E get class abeg!
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by okunwaye(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mediocre plastic trash with obsolete helio g25(8x cortex a53)
vs
redmi 9s SD 720G (2x cortex a76 and 6x cortex a55)

Emmc 5.1
Vs
Ufs 2.1

1080@30fps (main camera)
Vs
4k@30fps (main camera)

Micro usb
Vs
Type c

E.t.c

You can't compare this two devices angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by dankwoska: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
We joke too much in this country, your budget may not be yet up to the specs you are requesting unless you are geting tecno phone
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by graceyJ1: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2023
It sha depends on your budget
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by KingUka: 1:55am On Feb 20, 2023
okunwaye:
Mediocre plastic trash with obsolete helio g25(8x cortex a53)
vs
redmi 9s SD 720G (2x cortex a76 and 6x cortex a55)

Emmc 5.1
Vs
Ufs 2.1

1080@30fps (main camera)
Vs
4k@30fps (main camera)

Type c
Vs
Micro USB

E.t.c

You can't compare this two devices angry

meaning what bro, what's your point exactly?
Re: Please Which Should I Go For??? Redmi 9s And Tecno Pova Neo by 0xAaron: 2:01am On Feb 20, 2023
KeplersCross:

Your head is definitely in the right place, because most people end up using their phones carelessly and then blame it on the brand or whatever they need to justify their actions,if you treat your stuffs with care,you won't have a need to regret or complain
you dey on point my guy, it also depends on what they want to use the phone for so getting phones that suits your purpose will end up with no regrets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Or Not,mobile Phone Browsing Can Kill. / Mtn Gprs Plan / Help My Tecno N3 Don Payin O!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.