Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E (1752 Views)

Actress Queeneth Hilbert Breaks Silence Over Viral Sex Video Saying It Is Her E / Princess Shyngle Returns Back Online After Her Man Slows Down 'chopping' Her E / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by ExclusiveBet: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
A beautiful divorcee simply known as Kelly, has cried out on social media about the challenges of getting another man to love her.

The lady had earlier revealed that her ex-husband is a pastor who divorced her and claimed that God told him to do so.

In a fresh video, she opened up that she has been going through a lot of things in terms of adjusting in the society and being accepted.

No man is taking me serious – Ex-wife to pastor cries out as she shows off her endowments – lady pastor ex wife

According to the lady, ever since her marriage ended, no guy has been taking her serious relationship-wise and it’s bothering her.

She showed off her bodily assets to prove that she is an attractive woman but that doesn’t seem to help her case.

Kelly further said people shame her and call her all sorts of names because of the fact that she was married to a pastor but she’s now single. She also lamented about experiencing depression and presently feeling insecure.

Re: No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by Felimax(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Those features does not defines a deserving woman. If your beauty does not transcend from the inside then forget it your destiny is for the street niggaz.

They will be so glad to take turns on you.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
bute ukwu kam takasia ya!
Re: No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by Dukeofotukpo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Enter hook up when dey ur blood already

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
This days, we Men are more content at being Single.

You all should be ready to pay the price of gender equality you so much want.
Re: No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by Rokiat(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maybe this is why the pastor left you.

Is your worth reduce to been with a man only? Fu.cling love yourself and cut out the desperation,
The right man will come when the time is right in the meantime work on yourself and better yourself.
Re: No Man Is Taking Me Serious – Ex-wife To Pastor Cries Out As She Shows Off Her E by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
ExclusiveBet:
A beautiful divorcee simply known as Kelly, has cried out on social media about the challenges of getting another man to love her.

The lady had earlier revealed that her ex-husband is a pastor who divorced her and claimed that God told him to do so.

In a fresh video, she opened up that she has been going through a lot of things in terms of adjusting in the society and being accepted.

No man is taking me serious – Ex-wife to pastor cries out as she shows off her endowments – lady pastor ex wife

According to the lady, ever since her marriage ended, no guy has been taking her serious relationship-wise and it’s bothering her.

She showed off her bodily assets to prove that she is an attractive woman but that doesn’t seem to help her case.

Kelly further said people shame her and call her all sorts of names because of the fact that she was married to a pastor but she’s now single. She also lamented about experiencing depression and presently feeling insecure.

The man is a real man of God, God saw the future and his ministry IN ARSON PIC

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Breaks Up With Rema After He Cheated On Her / Timaya Boys Assasinate Gravity (advice No Be Curse) / Omg! Weird Mc Unveils Her Identical Twin Sister (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.