Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What's The Symbolism Of Having A Christmas Tree In Each Home During Christmas? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Symbolism Of Having A Christmas Tree In Each Home During Christmas? (406 Views)

Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Symbolism Of Having A Christmas Tree In Each Home During Christmas? by bjhere2009(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
This trend has been in existence since I have become of age. Each home or at least majority of families tend to have it during Christmas. What does it signify?
Re: What's The Symbolism Of Having A Christmas Tree In Each Home During Christmas? by IwasNeverGone: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
My family have never had one since I was born undecided

And I am in my early 20s
Re: What's The Symbolism Of Having A Christmas Tree In Each Home During Christmas? by frozen70(f): 5:24am On Dec 28, 2022
bjhere2009:
This trend has been in existence since I have become of age. Each home or at least majority of families tend to have it during Christmas. What does it signify?

Christmas tree is a symbol of Christmas same with Christmas decorations

It reminds you of the biggest celebration around the world and it beautifys your home
Re: What's The Symbolism Of Having A Christmas Tree In Each Home During Christmas? by frozen70(f): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2023
frozen70:

Christmas tree is a symbol of Christmas same with Christmas decorations

It reminds you of the biggest celebration around the world and it beautifys your home

You have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Picture With You Dad? / Father, 68, With 102 Children Has Finally Decided To Stop Having Kids /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.