Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,870 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wisdom (168 Views)

When Wisdom Is Profitable For Nothing / Our African Native Doctors Are Using The "Wisdom And Knowledge" / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom by Blue86(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
" Your dirty robes will be white as snow. Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb? "
Our acts come in as robes on us. If your robe is dirty, in the realm of the spirit, you lifestyle is bad. Your lifestyle is tantamount to your robe.
And the blood of Jesus can wash that lifestyle out, and make you walk in newness of life in goodness.
Revelation 7 : 14

" Following the dictates of God brings joy as a reward with it."
For the kingdom of God is meat and drink. But righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.
The dictates of God frown against the works of the flesh.
Romans 14 : 17
Romans 8 : 6

" That part of your life you are holistic on, that part, would be handled."
Handled means to be taken care of.
Any part of your life that you concentrate the words of God, that part gets taken care of by the power of God.
For instance if you are sickly, get the words of God that talks about health and healing, and that sickly life gets handled.
The same goes with your minds.
For it is written, receive with meekness the engrafted word which is able to save your souls.
James 1 : 21

The last one was told me in idiomatic expressions. So I will give the brief gist of the matter.
Don't go back to worldly living, for you will turn out worse off.
2 Peter 2 : 20

You see the words in quotation marks were under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, which was given to me a day before yesterday.

Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2023 / Do You Have The Eternal Life In You? / I Believe In Miracles. Christianity Is Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.