Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt (494 Views)

Rank Any Website With Rank Math SEO / Special Offer! Get Your 100% Optimized SEO Articles Written With 24hrs Delivery / Quick And Practical SEO Tools That Will Rank Your Blog In Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt by pride4legacy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chatgpt is the new AI disrupting the industry. However, do you think google will rank any blog content written with this AI? since they are in close-knit competition?

Re: Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Where does chatGPT get it's answers? What is the source??

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt by NNtv(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
I find it funny that people are even trying to compare ChatGTP to Google.
Re: Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt by pride4legacy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
NNtv:
I find it funny that people are even trying to compare ChatGTP to Google.
The same way Yahoo thought it was funny to compare a mere final year project of two students to their multi-billion dollar company

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Google Will Rank Any Content Written With Chatgpt by NNtv(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
pride4legacy:

The same way Yahoo thought it was funny to compare a mere final year project of two students to their multi-billion dollar company
still not enough reason to compare Google and ChatGTP. Google has a massive stake in technology and operating systems.
Your smartphone is working with Android (Google company). So, I don't see how a bot that derives information from Google will compete with them. Yes, they give straight answers but are they always updated?
Google is search engine and doesn't answer to questions but aggregate websites that have answers to questions.

(1) (Reply)

Sustainable Investment / What More Do I Need: {review} / Professional Website Development One On One Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.