Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term (22353 Views)

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Kilometres: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2022
Aiel123:

If he recorded 22% against Buhari...you are only decieving your self.
If Obi should get 500votes here,it will take a miracle.

He recorded that because there was infighting in Zamfara APC at that time...now they are all united
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Aiel123: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Kilometres:

He recorded that because there was infighting in Zamfara APC at that time...now they are all united
Yes there was infighting in APC Zamfara but to the best of my knowledge, Buhari wasn't affected. The crises was on NASS and guber election.
Matawelle himself was in PDP then... now Lawal Dare has ported to PDP making a one one thing.
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Auki: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Currently in Zamfara for a break. My observations and informal opinion poll indicate that:

1. Matawalle may soon join the former Governors club. His poor performance will cost him his seat. The PDP flag bearer is having more reception with the poor.

2. APC Presidential candidate is very much known and fairly accepted by large swarth of the population here.

3. Mr.Peter Obi has no footprints � and essentially unheard and literally unknown.
4. May Allah SWT give us the best leader as we don't know
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Coolgent(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Feminews:
ALL FORMER GOVERNORS OF ZAMFARA RALLY BEHIND MATAWALLE FOR 2ND TERM

The campaign train of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 Gubernatorial election in Zamfara kickstarted today in Kaura Namoda LGA of the state with all former governors of the state in attendance.

The Campaign Chaired by the former Governor of Zamfara State His Excellency Abdulaziz Yari Abubakar has in attendace former Governor Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakura, former Governor Mamuda Aliyu Shinkafi and all former Deputy Governors.

Zamfara is the only state in Nigeria with all former Governors and Deputy Governors in the same party.

The campaign train in Zamfara State will move around the three (3) senatorial districts of the state first before going across all Local Government Areas of the stats.
It can be recalled that, the state Governor is also the Coordinator of the Northwest for Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign.

Dr. Bello Matawalle was commended by the APC PCC for championing the unification of the party members across the northwest.

1. Ex. Gov. Yarima Son. Was given member house of reps. Slot.
2. Ex. Gov. Mahmudas son waa also given nember house of reps slot
3. Ex Gov. Yari was given senator slot
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Ikpaitid: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Nonsense, Obi will win 80% of the votes in Zamfara. All these urchins are talking nonsense grin grin grin grin
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by deeva2: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Only IPOB, selling spare part go vote Obifraud in Zamfara state..

Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by garfield1: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Auki:
Currently in Zamfara for a break. My observations and informal opinion poll indicate that:

1. Matawalle may soon join the former Governors club. His poor performance will cost him his seat. The PDP flag bearer is having more reception with the poor.

2. APC Presidential candidate is very much known and fairly accepted by large swarth of the population here.

3. Mr.Peter Obi has no footprints � and essentially unheard and literally unknown.
4. May Allah SWT give us the best leader as we don't know

But pdp is very weak,how can its candidate win?
Can tinubu get 70% in zamfara? Where in zamfara are you?
What will atiku and kwankwaso poll
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by garfield1: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Coolgent:

1. Ex. Gov. Yarima Son. Was given member house of reps. Slot.
2. Ex. Gov. Mahmudas son waa also given nember house of reps slot
3. Ex Gov. Yari was given senator slot

All have been compensated.are you in zamfara
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Auki: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2022
garfield1:

But pdp is very weak,how can its candidate win?
Can tinubu get 70% in zamfara? Where in zamfara are you?
What will atiku and kwankwaso poll

1. PDP: Party affiliation may not triumph over common sense. The Governor squandered all pockets of goodwill that his emergence bequeathed to him.
2. Tinubu may win Zamfara but I can't speculate margin.
3. You don't need to know my location.
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by ItsTutsi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
I'm from Zamfara and I'm voting Tinubu, the PDP gubernatorial candidate lawal Dare is my step mother elder brother!

Tinubu wants to islamatise and talibanise Nigeria, while Peter Obi wants to Christianise, biafranise and Igbonise Nigeria through his tribal and religious bigotry
Nchenches:

Why not Tinubu? Zamfara is the home of Sani Yerima who introduced Islamic sharia criminal laws in the now 12 northern sharia states. When they say that APC is an Islamic extremists political home, with a plan for Talibanization of Nigeria, don't doubt that. Boko Haram which emerged after Yerima introduced sharia criminal laws says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Connect the APC dots with Tinubu's VP candidate, Shettima, said to be a Boko Haram sympathizer.
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Ikpaitid: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
RestructureNig7:
The insecurity in the core North is core Northern thing.

The people will still vote for the governor despite the killings, Fulanization is their agenda. Zamfara is the only State in Nigeria where RUGA is being practiced yet it's the most terrorised State in Nigeria.

Their mission will fail
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Ikpaitid: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go and report El Rufai to Simon Ekpa grin
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Ikpaitid: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
fuckJones:

I'm BAT and on tinubu manhood I stand
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by Ikpaitid: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Try Simon Ekpa,it's a better option grin
Re: All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term by RestructureNig8: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
LilleG:

Amen. The insecurity in Zamfara is at its peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.