Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Gusau:another Wrong Move By Jonathan;gej Runing From A Cat To Meet Lion For H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gusau:another Wrong Move By Jonathan;gej Runing From A Cat To Meet Lion For H (482 Views)

Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gusau:another Wrong Move By Jonathan;gej Runing From A Cat To Meet Lion For H by kpogede77: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
[b]
Gusau experience was in the past, this is a new phenomenon in millitancy in Nigeria. Aside the fact that Gusau conspired with NPLF to incite the almajiris against Jonathan. We should have voted for IBB because he has experience in governnance. Does it mean that we dont have fresh hands who are trained in that aspect of modern terrorism. Gusau may not be abreast with modern equipment in fighting terrorism, I dont think there was internet access during his days in the millitary school and we all know when GSM came to Naija. Gusau replacement with a southerner is part of the reason why Boko political Haram was activated. That office was seen as their birth right. Several attempt was made to kill Jonathan when Gusau hold sway as NSA. Jos crises nko? Let the younger generation find solution to the problem, if there is no solution then split the hell called Nigeria.
To be frank even those who created Boko Haram cant stop it at this level, only freedom fighters will understand what I mean.
Nigeria's problem has only one solution SNC or split. Gusau+GEJ+IBB+Atiku+Ciroma+Sambo cannot solve the problem. Mark my word, Boko now have two masters, Aqaedal and northern politicians. I dey laugh oooooo , Nijanistan
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Hospital, Cart Away Patient's Monies And Valuables / The Horrors Of Jos… 10 Years & Counting / News Report: Committee Recommends Negotiation With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.