Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Prince Arthur Eze Has Finally Spoken Out About Peter Obi's Impossible Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Arthur Eze Has Finally Spoken Out About Peter Obi's Impossible Dream (277 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Has Finally Spoken Out About Peter Obi's Impossible Dream by spy9ja: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Prince Arthur Eze has finally spoken out about Peter Obi's impossible dream of becoming our next president.

The billionaire owns Atlas Oranto, Nigeria's largest privately held oil company, as well as the largest holder of exploration blocks in Africa.

I advised Peter Obi to withdraw from the race, but he refused. I informed him categorically that I was not a part of his plans.

This was sufficient warning to all obedient supporters both locally and internationally that Obi appears to be a game player who exploits the emotions, feelings, and love of his few supporters. This is due to how unjust Obi is to his supporters, despite the fact that he knows he's not going anywhere.

More updates coming soon…
For more updates follow this Twitter account: @Naija_Fuse https://twitter.com/naija_fuse/status/1607797532268044288?s=46&t=KUOkRvBPpuANqifr-sMrNw

(1) (Reply)

Urchins And South West / Uncensored Nigeria Presidential Election 2023 Street Vote Count. Is It Peter Obi / Why Atiku Will Floor Tinubu And Obi In 2023 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.