Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) (2653 Views)

Oyetola: I Will Handover To An APC Governor Elect In 2026 / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Tiwaz2: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Anambra-born-business billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, has that he is not part of Peter Obi’s 2023 presidential ambition.

In a new video that surfaced online today, Arthur Eze was heard saying in Igbo dialect that Atiku his friend will hand over to Soludo and that Peter should friend go back to his house and have something meaningful to do.

Watch Below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7w4L_9fsJ0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Shikini: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Politricks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by ThoughtOfYou: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Politics of personal interest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by hedonido: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
He was obviously under the influence. At his old age, he chose to dance naked in the public.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by onez: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
These are the structure we will dismantle. A northern Fulani Muslim can't hand over to another Northern Fulani Muslim.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by kettykin: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
What's them going to happen to Atiku's vice Okowa. I hope Arthur Eze is still fine mentally

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by mii4u(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
onez:
These are the structure we will dismantle. A northern Fulani Muslim can't hand over to another Northern Fulani Muslim.
U took the words out of my mouth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
My friend Atiku will hand over to soludo as if Nigeria is a political party ... if ur candidate is not the people's choice forget it.. wetin I dey talk self.. make ur Atiku enter first na abi....before Soludo.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
So, na you and your friends get the country. A proof that you never see yourselves as the servants of the people. A proof that you see yourselves as gods over the people.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
No need of voting. Atiku will just hand over to your friend because of what?

Mumu dey worry this man

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Waterlrd: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Politics of personal interest.
The man is oil thief and he is so afraid of the government of po.
He acquired many illegal oil wells in year 2000 through Atiku and he is afraid of what may happen if obi wins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by festacman(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
By boldly making this statement, Arthur Eze has proven himself to be politically ignorant or rather naive.

4 years are a looooong time in politics. PDP is not anybody's property nowadays. Even Tinubu had to fight like a wounded lion and shouted himself hoarse with "emilokan" before getting his ticket in spite of 'promises and agreements'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
kettykin:
What's them going to happen to Atiku's vice Okowa. I hope Arthur Eze is still fine mentally

Sorry when the time comes.

It's now or never.

In Obi we go.......

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peter obi cannot win with what I am seeing. The igbos are not even united sef

Ipob are shouting no election and trust me they will cause trouble on that day which will make many to not come out at all. You know what that means........less vote for Peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by DSC7: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Atiku and Tinupoo will be politically retired 2023....

Authur Eze has only one vote, his ranting won't stop sane Nigerians from taking back Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Righthussle: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tiwaz2:
Anambra-born-business billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, has that he is not part of Peter Obi’s 2023 presidential ambition.

In a new video that surfaced online today, Arthur Eze was heard saying in Igbo dialect that Atiku his friend will hand over to Soludo and that Peter should friend go back to his house and have something meaningful to do.

Watch Below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7w4L_9fsJ0

Billionaires go talk
But Na we the masses go vote

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Igba123: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Soludo can ever enjoy Igbo support even if he apologized for openly fighting his brother in peace time just to please his Fulani Lord.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by masui(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay na.

We can now see where the attack on PO by Solodu came from.

See as Atiku dey press my igbo brothers mumu button.

So even if Atiku wins and do 8 years, Okowa will just sit by fold his arms and let Solodu have an easy ride to the presidency.

Wonders have just started.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by stanluiz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
The same Arthur Eze that say buhari will hand over power to Umahi.

Where is Umahi now ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by BiafraAburi: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
The useful idiot Igbos are disgracing themselves again. The slowpoke old fool told them in 2019 that Buhari will give them power through Umahi. Now he is telling them that it's Atiku that will give them power through Soludo.
The worst is that many fools amongst them are believing the old idiot. Shameless buffoons. We shall see how all you fools will conduct your z00 useless election in Biafraland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by stanluiz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
festacman:
By boldly making making this statement, Arthur Eze has proven himself to be politically ignorant.

4 years are looooong time in politics. PDP is not anybody's property nowadays. Even Tinubu had to fight like a wounded lion and shouted himself hoarse with "emilokan" before getting his ticket in spite of 'promises and agreements'
Na Soludo I dey pity.

See as he dey laugh. For him mind now, he is now the chosen one.

Now I see where his attack on Peter obi is coming from.

Atiku that promised him president, has he been elected as president ? Is he not a serial contestant and loser ?

See as they decieve and scam soludo. What happened to Okorocha will befall Soludo. It is inevitable.

Let him Continue to fool instead of him to face governance in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by chinae(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mini amadioha, rightly called

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
politician of personal desire
Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Demigod22: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
kettykin:

The same thing that happened to Buhari's vice Yemi Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by BiafraAburi: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
festacman:
By boldly making making this statement, Arthur Eze has proven himself to be politically ignorant.

4 years are looooong time in politics. PDP is not anybody's property nowadays. Even Tinubu had to fight like a wounded lion and shouted himself hoarse with "emilokan" before getting his ticket in spite of 'promises and agreements'
You are even more daft and dumber than the fool called arthur eze because of your belief on the zoo called nigeria.
Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by stanluiz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
masui:
Okay na.

We can now see where the attack on PO by Solodu came from.

See as Atiku dey press my igbo brothers mumu button.

So even if Atiku wins and do 8 years, Okowa will just sit by fold his arms and let Solodu have an easy ride to the presidency.

Wonders have just started.
Soludo is such a clown!

Let him continue to delude himself. See as they scam am with president. Professor wey no get sense.

He will be thrown under the bus just like Umahi and Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Felabrity: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2022
No one gives a fkk

He scammer Dave Umahi in 2015 or so
Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by kingsways: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Soludo is not even in PDP

Let no man try to play God
Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Shikini: 4:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Winnersunited: 5:20am On Dec 28, 2022
stanluiz:
The same Arthur Eze that say buhari will hand over power to Umahi.

Where is Umahi now ?
Don't mind Arthur 1000. So we have to wait for Soludu to finish his second term as a governor at the age of over 70 years before Igbos can contest for the office of President. That time they will tell us that we are presenting old man. Abeggi let's give it Obi all the statistics favours him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2022
These old ppl na our problem. Sometimes one will wonder if old age is affecting them.
How did he know that Atiku will be next president talk more of soludo?
The same man that did not support Buhari in 2015 Buhari still win.
Arthur Eze's political value is depreciating. His relevance is limited to state level not national.
Re: 2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) by nedu666: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Mumu arthur eze. Even bigger mumu is soludo. Mumu umahi is still waiting for u to fulfil ur promise of buhari handing over to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Obi & The Viral Little Girl In Asaba / Bursted: Twitter Recording Shows That APC Planned The Ibom Airline Drama / Angry Obidient Calls Out British PM Over Peter Obi Detention At UK Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.