Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site (405 Views)

Data Vending A Profitable Business / How To Make N200,000 Monthly Vending Airtime, Cable Tv And Electricity Services / Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site by ilevic(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please can anyone help out with details of how I can have a VTU or data vending site where I can sell SME and Cooperate data at very cheap price.

Please note, I'm not talking about being an agent. I want to have my own site.

Then how much does it cost? Thanks
Re: How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site by Weezyclan(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ilevic:
Please can anyone help out with details of how I can have a VTU or data vending site where I can sell SME and Cooperate data at very cheap price.

To have your own vtu website, You need a good hosting ( I recommend Namecheap), you also need a domain name.. The website development will involve designing front end and backend and setting up payment channels .

To setup a standard vtu website will cost roughly 150k
Re: How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site by ayoncox: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
ilevic:

Chat me up on 08089456258 I can make one for you at an affordable price with mobile app included
Re: How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site by Palatial: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Data and Airtime, the invisible currency of the internet. It's everywhere, but there's a lot you don't know about it. This beautiful and simple guide will help you save more data and Airtime, understand your online currency (Data) costs so you don't get scammed, and set up an account with the right hub endowed with cheaper and swift services.
Re: How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site by Palatial: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
D.m 09134434384

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Study And Relocate To Canada this 2023 with ease!!! / Becoming A Successful Outsourcing Freelancer Online / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today (wed. Mar. 15, 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.