Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? (642 Views)

Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video) / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by Penguin2: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Two days ago I raised some reservations about Thisday report that claimed Northwest region of the country will determine the winner of next year elections.

Today again, Thisday went brazenly illogical with what it called its poll.

I don’t want to bore you with the details of the poll as I believe you must have read it, but I just want to point out what is an obvious lie and misinformation.

First, Thisday distractly reduced Obi’s likely percentage in the Northeast and apportioned it to Kwankwaso.

But what is most brazen is in giving Kwankwaso a whopping 15% in some Southwest states while giving Obi only 10%, and I’m tempted to ask how?

Personally, I stay in Lagos, and I can tell you authoritatively that Atiku and Kwankwaso are inexistent here; anyone else who stays in Lagos can verify this claim.

Now, can those staying in Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ekiti, confirm to us that Kwankwaso is existent in those states so that we can know where Thisday’s percentages for Kwankwaso is coming from?

If you ask me, I will tell you that this is the lowest of lows that any Media Platform can go; even Nations can’t be this stupid to claim Kwankwaso will get more votes than Obi in some Southwest states.

Please can someone confirm?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by Felabrity: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2022
They really said Kwankwaso will get more votes that Peter Obi in South West?

Those guys are on fake weed

There is a difference between knowing a candidate and not voting for a candidate

Out of 1000 people in the south (not just south West, only 10 people know who Kwankwaso is

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by duro4chang(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2022
I believe in physical poll than all these forcasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by BeardedMeat(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I believe in physical poll than all these forcasts
The urinating machine is investing heavily into online sentiments but a hungry fellow like you think otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by BeardedMeat(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Op, we already know who bankrolls Thisday media, need you be worried about whatever they do with their outfit?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by duro4chang(m): 1:09am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
The urinating machine is investing heavily into online sentiments but a hungry fellow like you think otherwise.
Obi will never rule this country. Tinubu is our man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by socialmediaman: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2022
I’m waiting for ANAP poll in January 2023, hopefully we can capture the decisions of at least 30% more people, which will make it clearer who’s inching closer to winning the 2023 presidential election, or whether we’ll be heading to a runoff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by duro4chang(m): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu is the next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by tuborme: 3:37am On Dec 28, 2022
That we are even discussing thisday predictions is a disaster! When I saw that Atiku will beat Obi in Akwa Ibom… I was like how?

The result of the election will be like this
Obi
Tinubu
Atiku
Kwankwanso

Meeting up the 2/3 majority spread should worry Obi not majority votes… he already has that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by onatisi(m): 4:18am On Dec 28, 2022
This matter is very hard because we must consider the fact that many hausas in the south west may decide to vote for kwankwanso BUT THERE IS NO WAY KWANKWANSO WILL BEAT OBI IN THE SOUTH WEST.
Pdp is very strong in Lagos and they have core members that will not vote for any other party.
Lagos votes will be split into pieces among the top 3 contenders . This election is all easy for pdp if atiku can do his homework right.
The south which was supposed to bring out just one top contender has brought out 2 and that means apc chances in the south has greatly diminished.
By January we willl start seeing more ethnic and tribal based campaign and this will help atiku because THE NORTH WILL AWAYS SUPPORT THEIR OWN
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by Luchitec(m): 5:11am On Dec 28, 2022
It's very obvious that Thisday is trying very hard to achieve two things with their fake 2023 presidential election projection; (1) Discourage the Obidients; (2) Give a glimmer of hope to the Atikulators. Nonetheless, this is generally an exercise in futility.
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by nyabingi(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Kwankwaso referred to Tinubu as a bed wetter and Atiku as a spare tire. Till this moment Agbadorians have not said pim, they are all facing left and as they pass but if to say na Obi talk am...hmm.

https://twitter.com/Noble_Hassan/status/1607493336398544897?t=SbsizzXM8JlswRxqPLYTGA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by mrvitalis(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2022
onatisi:
This matter is very hard because we must consider the fact that many hausas in the south west may decide to vote for kwankwanso BUT THERE IS NO WAY KWANKWANSO WILL BEAT OBI IN THE SOUTH WEST.
Pdp is very strong in Lagos and they have core members that will not vote for any other party.
Lagos votes will be split into pieces among the top 3 contenders . This election is all easy for pdp if atiku can do his homework right.
The south which was supposed to bring out just one top contender has brought out 2 and that means apc chances in the south has greatly diminished.
By January we willl start seeing more ethnic and tribal based campaign and this will help atiku because THE NORTH WILL AWAYS SUPPORT THEIR OWN
If Tinubu gets less than 40% in north west and north east Nigeria as we know it is over

The plan was to give TINUBU 50% in the North then Atiku beat him in the south and win ...then Tinubu won't blame the north for north backing him
after 4 years or 8 years Atiku hands the PDP ticket to an Igbo man while APC hands theirs to a northerner ...and they repeat the same game

But no one saw Peter Obi coming ...not even me

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by herkeem: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Lols .... They are decieving themselves. I conducted a poll in one of the affluent area in southwest here, none of the respondents mentioned Atiku not to talk of Kwankwaso. Only Tinubu and Obi were mentioned as their choice in the coming election.
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by Frigga13: 5:57am On Dec 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

If Tinubu gets less than 40% in north west and north east Nigeria as we know it is over

The plan was to give TINUBU 50% in the North then Atiku beat him in the south and win ...then Tinubu won't blame the north for north backing him
after 4 years or 8 years Atiku hands the PDP ticket to an Igbo man while APC hands theirs to a northerner ...and they repeat the same game

Nairaland eh kwa..

What’s your position in your party.. cos Obi contesting was clear he was not going to be a vice to Atiku..
every party man already know since 2019 that Atiku will still retain party ticket ..

Even Wike told the press that he will support North if it’s what it takes to get Pdp back to center ..2020..

What changed ?

Obasanjo..

OBi decamping is what party insiders know that’s a matter of time .. eastern elders and politicians never saw him as an option .. for President.

And what’s he bringing to the table ..
Why is Pdp more worried about Wike .. and 5 governors ..and never worried about Obi .. and his media noise till date?

But still will wish G5 back home ?

Una go dey type hallucinations.. just to make Una feel important for a faceless forum

Two years now .. why you no follow Asgard shout “ power returns North” .. since e sure you’re informed .. and Obi coming you’re aware?

Different things plenty for Nairaland Walah

Power to the people
North 2023

Sai waziri..
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by Frigga13: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2022
This day is clear with the whole reality.. painfully bingos and urchins wished day dreaming and hallucinations.

This day is the reality on ground and after February.. someone should revisit this day statement again

Atiku is wining south 80% aside rivers ..

Atiku is taking southeast .. 50% .. this day just pushed Obi luck on the 90% in east .. e no fit happen

The north is pure and legit..

As for those waiting for Anap grin

E go over shock them..

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by onatisi(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

God bless you for the bolded. The emergence of obi has changed everything .I pity all those politicians or political parties underestimating the power of obi to influence the outcome . He may not win but he willl definitely break votes . He is going to take away a sizeable chunk of votes .I would even say he is more powerful and more influential than those yeye G5 pdp govs in determining the direction of the upcoming presidential election
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by FirstSon01: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Same way Obidients say they will get 70% in SS states.
Re: Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States? by misreal(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Frigga13:
This day is clear with the whole reality.. painfully bingos and urchins wished day dreaming and hallucinations.

This day is the reality on ground and after February.. someone should revisit this day statement again

Atiku is wining south 80% aside rivers ..

Atiku is taking southeast .. 50% .. this day just pushed Obi luck on the 90% in east .. e no fit happen

The north is pure and legit..

As for those waiting for Anap grin

E go over shock them..

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure
atiku will win the whole south??
Hahahah..
Omo una get mind oh

(1) (Reply)

PDP G-5 Govs’ Divided Interests Stall Tinubu, Obi’s Adoption / The Yoruba’s Must REJECT Tinubu to “SURVIVE “ / Peter Obi Present Certificate To Buhari In Dahura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.