Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

So What Was Yours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So What Was Yours (284 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So What Was Yours by LittleBigDick(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2022
What was your best/worst investment of 2022?

My best investment was I worked at a small software development agency and, secretly, this year, I started training to take over my boss (the founder)'s position as chief executive. Profit sharing, equity, all in the cards moving forward.
worst investment was quite literally any crypto purchase (additional crypto purchase) i made this year. I am still WAYYYYY up but basically all of my new investment this year has gone to effectively zero. About 30k down the drain which is substantial for a 25 year old.
Re: So What Was Yours by dobnina(f): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2022
LittleBigDick:
What was your best/worst investment of 2022?

My best investment was I worked at a small software development agency and, secretly, this year, I started training to take over my boss (the founder)'s position as chief executive. Profit sharing, equity, all in the cards moving forward.
worst investment was quite literally any crypto purchase (additional crypto purchase) i made this year. I am still WAYYYYY up but basically all of my new investment this year has gone to effectively zero. About 30k down the drain which is substantial for a 25 year old.

My best investment was upgrading myself
and learning more skills since my freelancing niche was getting saturated.
Another was networking with the right individuals.

Worst investment was taking a friends advise and investing in crypto instead of putting my money in Gold.
I regret that decision everyday I wake up. I had to delete my trust wallet at a point so I can just ignore and focus on other things.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2023 From Morison Industries Plc / What to do to start Earning $48 Daily. No Deposit Needed / Earn Up To 300K Monthly With Gadget Importation. No Need For Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.