Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,281 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Wife! Come In - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife! Come In (1935 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife! Come In by Orevahhh: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
She is amazing...XOXO
Re: Wife! Come In by ahnie: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Orevahhh:
She is amazing...XOXO
My nieces name sake...I know you're isoko and I know you
Re: Wife! Come In by Ishilove: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2022
IyaTola, plagiarist maestro. Stealing people's intellectual property with audacious alacrity
Re: Wife! Come In by LadyRosa(f): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman married for almost a decade transferred some money to her husband and paid for THEIR children's lesson teacher, then she decides to write an epistle and informed the world about that undecided

Something the man has being doing for years without complaining or telling anyone

Women!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grincheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg na! cheesy grin
Re: Wife! Come In by LadyRosa(f): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2022
IyaTola:
My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men needs our support too

Written by a virtuous woman

You tried , but there's room for improvement .
If your husband is shocked over you sacrificing a month of salary ,that means your financial contribution to the house is absolutely nothing for so long.

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by IyaTola: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2022
angry
LadyRosa:

You tried , but there's room for improvement .
If your husband is shocked over you sacrificing a month of salary ,that means your financial contribution to the house is absolutely nothing for so long.
Re: Wife! Come In by IyaTola: 5:44am On Dec 31, 2022
kiss
pragmatistm:
You just explained the true meaning of a virtuos woman that all wife should be. I commend you greatly because not many women out there can do this. But true be told, my wife dey try well too in this regard.
Re: Wife! Come In by IyaTola: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2022
sad
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

Definitely written instead by a woman who thinks too big of herself. If this one is a virtuous woman, what then do we say of other women who have a 50-50 arrangement where they handle half the cost of keeping their own family, without complaints or needing praise from anyone? Abeg, through that nonsense copy-paste thing away as it seeks to insult sensible women out there. undecided
Re: Wife! Come In by LadyRosa(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
IyaTola:
angry

Kpele.

1 Like

Re: Wife! Come In by Orevahhh: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alright grin
ahnie:

My nieces name sake...I know you're isoko and I know you
Re: Wife! Come In by BunmiBie: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Truvelisback:
U try sha. But na 2% of una fit do am. And even dis 2% self hard to find. Sadly, women we meet these days are Orphans.

Person wey get head no get cap. Some women dey try pass this woman but their men still dey complain.

It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Long Throat Caused A Lady But Cant The Men Do Ladies A Favor For Free? / Your Little Baby Slaps You! What Will You Do? / Pregnancy Issue - Please I Need URGENT Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.