Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments (530 Views)

I Hawked Oranges To Train My Child - Bolanle Raheem’s Mother(photo) / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Kolade Johnson Suffered 6 Gunshot Injuries - Pathologist Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by officialwdhtv: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2022
I suffered. Hawked oranges before she became a lawyer - late Bolanle mum laments

The deceased mother stated this on tuesday after the Commissioner of Police Lagos state, Abiodun Alabi paid her a condolence visit.

Watch video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmtEr8lr936/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsaZBfZs0o

1 Share

Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by FuckSilly: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2022
And one drunk retarÉ— police man just wasted her.
Not just her, but even her 7 months (fully formed human) baby in ber womb...
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by verybadmouth(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
The Police is not your friend.
Fight back if you need to.
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by Jennyclay(f): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
So sad cry, May God rest her soul.

Justice for Bolanle
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2022
When ll Vandi Drambi be taken to a public firing squad and killed?
This is what we are missing. Convicted trigger happy policemen, kidnappers, politicians, terrorists or bandits, religious fanatics like those who killed Deborah etc are meant to be given public execution asap. This ll send fear into everyone not to do anyhow.
One thing I hate in Nigeria is when police ll tell you: Who are you? Who born you? Who do you know? Who you be? What connections do you have?
All these make people to misbehave in Nigeria.
However, in this case of the Late Bolanle esq, I don't think any argument occured. The deluded policeman just assumed the evil in him and fired her when the husband was about to park well.
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by Thomthom(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2022
just imagine after woman suffer send picking go school finish hawking Orange, then one WAEC or NECO dropout kill the woman just like that... For peace to reign let the police do the needful we don't need a Fool like that to give us safety..
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by mayklef(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
may APC NIGERIA never happon to us again
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by ABIODUN105(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
The labour of every mothers on there children not go in vain
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by officialwdhtv: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Thomthom:
just imagine after woman suffer send picking go school finish hawking Orange, then one WAEC or NECO dropout kill the woman just like that... For peace to reign let the police do the needful we don't need a Fool like that to give us safety..

So sad
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by Softmirror: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
When ll Vandi Drambi be taken to a public firing squad and killed?
This is what we are missing. Convicted trigger happy policemen, kidnappers, politicians, terrorists or bandits, religious fanatics like those who killed Deborah etc are meant to be given public execution asap. This ll send fear into everyone not to do anyhow.
One thing I hate in Nigeria is when police ll tell you: Who are you? Who born you? Who do you know? Who you be? What connections do you have?
All these make people to misbehave in Nigeria.
However, in this case of the Late Bolanle esq, I don't think any argument occured. The deluded policeman just assumed the evil in him and fired her when the husband was about to park well.

POLICE

Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Softmirror:

POLICE

As I dey boil, if you quote me again, I ll slap you spiritually.
Re: I Suffered. Hawked Oranges Before She Became A Lawyer - Late Bolanle Mum Laments by Softmirror: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

As I dey boil, if you quote me again, I ll slap you spiritually.
grin
THE MIGHT FREE THE GUY JUST LIKE THE DID THE AMERICAN COPS THAT MURDERED DIALLO WITH 41 GUN SHOTS IN 1999. THE POLICE AS A SECURITY INSTITUTION KNOW HOW TO COVER UP FOR THEIR OWN WHEN THEY MESS UP.

(1) (Reply)

What happens to Nigerian Drug Peddlers arrested in india ? / Judgment Day: Police Officer Accused Of Killing Lawyer Raheem Knows Fate Today / Employee Arraigned For Forging Bank Transaction Receipt And Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.