Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! (5836 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Portable8:
Am so depressed. Want to commit suicide. I have plenty debts to payback and there is no means. Pls pray for me
What's the issue?

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
drlateef:

In fact in next two weeks Obi is dropping.
Lol......na tomorrow sef...... cheesy cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by Kaiser20: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a Bed Wetter candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The only poll Tinubu will win is the poll that would be conducted by INEC in February 25th 2023.
Okay......I totally disagree with you.
You should conduct your own research yourself and publish your results.

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's ONLY an idiot that'll think Obi can get up to 25% votes in Southwest.

I SAID IT
And is only a madman that Would think Tinubu will get 25% from SE & SS.
I SAID IT

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kaiser20:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a Bed Wetter candidate
Yes ooo!.....very true. Sane Nigerians must not allow a bed wetter to be president.

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shut up
NwaMamaIwota:
December don end ooo
Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up
stop stalking me angry

I don't love you again angry
stop sending me dm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut up
Bro......be civilised.
Obi is cumin!

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by 00FFT00(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

When they're talking about presidential candidates pandemic Obituary isn't included, the man is confused f00 who doesn't know his left and right. Obi-thief the chief Terriost and drug pusher

Tinubu will drop out of the race, latest in January
Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu will drop out of the race, latest in January
Tell them bro!

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by ablejesus26(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Stop including Obi in polls he'll drop out latest December

Obi at this point can never drop out for Atiku knowing fully well that tinubu has been taking out of the picture bcus of the influence of the Suffering and hardship of his APC.
The Electorates are Wiser nley,we know what will befall our brothers up North
The Nigerian Chrkn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by kkash: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Are we still in November??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by BeardedMeat(m): 2:18am On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The Kwankwanso you are talking about Obi-thief is a boy to Kwankwanso. U confused wailer
When is Kwakwanso declaring for Tinubu like you Urchins predicted?
Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Obi at this point can never drop out for Atiku knowing fully well that tinubu has been taking out of the picture bcus of the influence of the Suffering and hardship of his APC.
The Electorates are Wiser nley,we know what will befall our brothers up North
The Nigerian Chrkn
Exactly......obi is wining this elections cum 2023

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
kkash:

Are we still in November??
Lol....please help me ask him...... grin
Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
BeardedMeat:
When is Kwakwanso declaring for Tinubu like you Urchins predicted?
Funny people.
Kwankwanso must continue. Obi is the candidate to beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by adekolaelect(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
JoeNL22:

His your president......Do you have a problem with that?
Agreed when you are talking about Tweeter's president.
Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:

This guy you have campaigned more for Obi than 1m persons. You still they thinkam for the "core" northern aboki and yorba hopefuls.

Don't worry God will reward you. God forbid aboki near your thumbprint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by JoeNL22(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
Agreed when you are talking about Tweeter's president.
Nah.....the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Finally, A Poll In Favour Of Tinubu, The Results Are Shocking! by Realrealfact: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yes ooo!
You are on point jare!

Sure

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Efcc Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu Arrested? / Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer / Buhari May Still Be Disqualified!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.