Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness (1066 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by sadiyamuhammad: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y27DDhbl3QM

Popular Nigerian socialite, Bobrisky’s protege, Lord Casted, has now died, according to reports making the rounds on social media.

It was gathered that Lord Casted gave up the ghost on December 24. According to reports from Instablog9ja media, the young man’s mother confirmed the news to them via phone call.

The young man had reportedly contracted HIV from the tattoo shop he patronized to get Bobrisky’s face inked on his skin.

Recall that Lord Casted and his mother had trended in 2021 when he got a tattoo of Bobrisky’s face on his arm and his mum joined him in soliciting support from the crossdresser.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1511615-bobriskys-protege-lord-casted-passes-illness-tattoo-crossdresser-arm/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by mohammedadam: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
HIV couldn't have killed him that fast except he wasn't taking his medication or there is something else Maybe depression

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by awosejo1955: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
I could remember the day he had the tattoos,him and his mom were rejoicing and I was wondering the kind of mother she was, it is what it is.
We mother’s has alot of work to do, May God forgive his shortcomings.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by lawanifumila: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you analyze this post closely, you will realized two important details, one is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normaltive words owing to the distinction in regulatory and degrotary and affirmitive relations to binary sentences.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by chisomfavourudo: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Depression must have contributed to his sudden departure, AIDS doesn't k!ll this fast.
I remember when tattooing celebs trended,now the trend seems to have stopped, I guess the participants realized that it isn't worth it.
Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by Houseofglam7(f): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
He must’ve had the HIV for a while.
Had absolutely nothing to do with the recent tattoos and all those shenanigans.
Doesn’t kill this fast.
Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by isan(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
play stupid games win stupid prize
Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by 9japride(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
awosejo1955:
I could remember the day he had the tattoos,him and his mom were rejoicing and I was wondering the kind of mother she was, it is what it is.
We mother’s has alot of work to do, May God forgive his shortcomings.
[color=#006600][/color]

You may not understand the pains he's mother might have been going through. Maybe, that occasion of him being happy was a relieve to her. Those who carry religion for head in this country are mostly the wicked and bad ones. I don't know if Bobrisky supported him financially? Normally, most friends and family members might have abandoned him.
Re: Bobrisky's Protege Lord Casted Dies After Battling Illness by Shalommy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Let him rest in pieces. Chaii.. angry

(1) (Reply)

OPM Pastor Collapsed At The Airport / Emeka Ike’s Son Drops Out Of School To Pursue Musical Career / Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.