Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency (14075 Views)

Nigeria To Launch Two More Satellites Into Space Soon – Defence Agency / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters of the Defence Intelligence Agency at Idu, Karma Abuja on 28th Dec 2022

President Buhari with Chief of Defence Intelligence Maj. Gen. Samuel Adebayo and Minister of Defence Maj. Gen. Bashir Magashi (Rtd) during the commissioning of the Newly Acquired Staff Quarters of the Defence Intelligence Agency at Idu, Karma Abuja on 28th Dec 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xtDAMxXBJ9jSX1dfFt6QU7L8VBaPdRcxA5yma7YtKdfsi6auhwyoCS26Dwb78SvNl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
More photos

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
More

Buhari will ever remain the popular politician in Africa and Nigeria at large he's very popular in the North. And his respected all over the World, world leaders admire President Buhari so much

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by SmartPolician: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
As an ex-general, when Buhari told us that he would lead the fight against insurgency from the frontline, many of us took him seriously.

Little did we know that terrorists would metamorphose into bandits and they now play the role of FIRS (tax collectors) in the north. May an APC never happen to Nigeria again.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by michlins(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omo see as Buhari dey fine dey shine. I just wish same for every Nigerian in this new year.

Man is too fine

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by triple996(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
WAILLERS go wail 2day

BTW nairaland mods jus be deleting people's comment. Probably mynd44 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
[s]
SmartPolician:
As an ex-general, when Buhari told us that he would lead the fight against insurgency from the frontline, many of us took him seriously.

Little did we know that terrorists would metamorphose into bandits and they now play the role of FIRS (tax collectors) in the north. May an APC never happen to Nigeria again.
[/s]

lemme shock u and ur generations APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN. The Buhari's achievements will make APC to remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Go and write it down.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
triple996:
WAILLERS go wail 2day

BTW nairaland mods jus be deleting people's comment. Probably mynd44 grin

No be small thing my brother grin grin As e dey sweet us e dey pain them. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by SmartPolician: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

lemme shock u and ur generations APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ The Buhari's achievements will make APC to remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Go and write it down.

That was what PDP told us too.

To be honest, I don't really care.

My biggest concern is the rate at which they churn out abject penury and struggling people with sense of entitlement who think they deserve a share in the money of hardworking people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

That was what PDP told us too.

To be honest, I don't really care.

My biggest concern is the rate at which they churn out abject penury and struggling people with sense of entitlement who think they deserve a share in the money of hardworking people.

If u don't care as u say, then keep quiet. Buhari is the Moses that have lead Nigeria to the land of milk and honey

E shock you abi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by ORAFA(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by Banbutton: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Oya IPOB, your time to wail is now oya go cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Wow

I buy all funds and gift cards at cool rate and physical transaction is allow but it depend on what you are bringing to the table

Ebay gift card || rate 580/$

Amazon gift card || rate 575/$

Sephora gift card || rates 600/$

Apple gift card || rates 580/$

Steam wallet gift card || rates 635/$

One vanilla || rates 560/$

Amex gift card || rates 600/$

Itunes gift card || rates 550/$

Other gift cards can come

zelle funds || rates 600/$

Venmo funds || rates 500/$

Applepay funds || rates 550/$

Pay-Pal funds|| rates 680/$

Chime funds || rates 480/$

Google pay || rates 580/$

Cashapp funds || rates 735/$

Btc ask for rate

Neteller funds || rates 720/$

PM funds || rates 700/$

Rmb || rates 113#

Western Union/ Money Gram || rates it depend

E-Transfer funds || rates 400/$

Whatsapp & call
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More

Buhari will ever remain the popular politician in Africa and Nigeria at large he's very popular in the North. And his respected all over the World, world leaders admire President Buhari so much
God bless you for saying the truth and nothing but the truth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More

How is buhari respected all over the world and admired by world leaders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

If u don't care as u say, then keep quiet. Buhari is the Moses that have lead Nigeria to the land of milk and honey

E shock you abi?

Where's the milk and honey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by Yus2020: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shame see wetin President de commission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

lemme shock u and ur generations APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ AMEN. The Buhari's achievements will make APC to remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Go and write it down.

What are those achievements?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by Skillsnigeria: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okay
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by bigdammyj: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by samdaisi: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obi is coming ipob dear not calling him Jubri again. Fair fair people
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by EmekaBlue(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
This yeye Maj.Gen Adebayo wey me an his oga an ex-general go check for Abuja command and guest house abj wan link me up to work for DIA especially with my Chinese profiency but the man after been called come dey do intelligence style on his ex-boss saying wrong number. Number wey his oga dey use call am before o. His voice sef sold him out! He no wan just help me because I be Igbo! He don see my credentials for his table a day ago and knows who was calling him and for what reason.

Me wey get better plans to help the agency with Chinese intelligence at Nanjing
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by jeromestarks: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
S
https://www.nairaland.com/7501130/el-rufai-wants-politicians-using-religion

When muslims speak AGAINST something, they're actually in support of it.

Never trust a muslim. Never think in your heart that you can live in peace with a muslim.

They killed Deborah in sokoto over nothing.
They burnt my house in the north.
Ogun kill them one by one.

Chase them far way from you if you want peace.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by slimfit1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Uncle Adebayo, I've not seen any intelligence from our military sadly speaking. I am so disappointed that it is held by a Yoruba man like me and I can't see any difference.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by jeromestarks: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
EmekaBlue:
This yeye Maj.Ge. Adebayo wey me an his oga and ex-general go check for Abuja command and guest house abj wan link me up to work for DIA especially with my Chinese profiency but the man after been called come dey do intelligence style on his ex-boss saying wrong number. Number wey his oga dey use call am before o. His voice sef sold him out! He no wan just help me because I be Igbo! He don see my credentials for his table a day ago and knows who was calling him and for what reason.

Me wey get better plans to help the agency with Chinese intelligence at Nanjing
Keep your stupid intelligence., Nigerians don't need it.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:

Keep your stupid intelligence., Nigerians don't need it.
no kuku intelligence before...na archaic style! That's why terror full the country. All of them starting from Boko Haram Isis bandits and co full the land

Backwards nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency / Buhari Accredited, Expresses Satisfaction / Donald Awunah Appointed As Police Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.