Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Sure Bet App - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Bet App (807 Views)

Download England Punters Bet App Here / New Sporty Bet App With More Bonus And Patial Cashout / Win Bet App: Free Football Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Bet App by saysugar(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pls update me with sure bet app with better withdrawal options, sporty bet is fuckin shit they seize my funds can't withdraw,bet9ja also disabled my account bcoz I deposited just little inside Which bet app I wan opt to now?? I need sure platform with better withdrawal

1 Like

Re: Sure Bet App by Weezyclan(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
saysugar:
Pls update me with sure bet app with better withdrawal options, sporty bet is fuckin shit they seize my funds can't withdraw,bet9ja also disabled my account bcoz I deposited just little inside Which bet app I wan opt to now?? I need sure platform with better withdrawal

1xbet, melbet are good

1 Like

Re: Sure Bet App by saysugar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Weezyclan:

1xbet, melbet are good
wow thanks cool
Re: Sure Bet App by saysugar(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Weezyclan:

1xbet, melbet are good
from frypan to fire,they are not even allowing to use my bonus to bet
Re: Sure Bet App by Weezyclan(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
saysugar:
from frypan to fire,they are not even allowing to use my bonus to bet
read their bonus terms and condition, you won't have issues using your bonus.
Re: Sure Bet App by pboss1: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Weezyclan:

1xbet, melbet are good

Honestly, i dont think they are good, 1xbet, melbet and others with similar design have notorious reputation of not paying winnings to the players
Re: Sure Bet App by Chichibu(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
1xbet and other betting sites with a similar design can be trusted. The key is to make sure that you do your research and make sure that you understand the terms and conditions of the site. This way, you can be sure that you will receive your winnings in a timely manner. With a bit of knowledge and research, you can trust any betting site to pay out your winnings when you win
pboss1:

Honestly, i dont think they are good, 1xbet, melbet and others with similar design have notorious reputation of not paying winnings to the players
Re: Sure Bet App by Ben1022: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
I don't even understand what such a reputation can be. i have been playing with 1xbet for about 2 years now and have always received my winnings
pboss1:

Re: Sure Bet App by smartemmy5(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please who can help me with sure foreign prediction site, please
Re: Sure Bet App by ernestinoz2004(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello, let me introduce Bodman to you.
Bodman is a group betting app, just like the name - Boardman, you set a bet amount and you share a link to invite people to stake as well and immediately the last person stakes, a winner will be drawn and given the pot winning prize.

For example, I create a bet of #5k with the number of people to play with, then i share the link with the people i know(or share publicly for anyone to join) then they check and if they accept they will stake the amount. After this is done a winner will be selected at random and given the pot - i.e if 4 people participated then winning pot is 4 x 5k = #20k.

Kindly test out Bodman.

I am the creator of Bodman and currently running a beta testing with free 50k to test all what the app has to offer with anybody. There is a reward for the top 3 players on the date of general availability launch.

Please, links in the image below

(1) (Reply)

No Natural Left Footer In Nigeria Football Team / Are Pro Evo Makers Man U Supporters? / Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.