Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Something New --> For Males And Females Alike - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Something New --> For Males And Females Alike (561 Views)

Singles From Ondo State,males And Females Lets Meet Here, / For Only those im europe (both Male And Females) / Chat Mates Needed Both Male And Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something New --> For Males And Females Alike by hitsales(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2007
Hi there,

Well, I'd like to start a thread on here and mean to offend anyone. Y'all know we live in a world of freebies (not necessarily "free" as that) but it would be nice getting your support on this. What Im trying to do on here to help Da Brodas and Sistas on here who aint go the gut meeting someone or having time to go out and meeting that special someone or even for those who aint go a talkmate(s), chatfriend(s) or phone friend(s). Let break that jinx and move ahead. It's time for connectivity and have that smiles on your face, reeling with laughter and having that sweet memories etch somewhere in your Medulla Oblaganta, grin,

Anywayz, let's do it like this, there are many out there who are seeking for a relationship both the fellas and the ladies and would love to meet someone. if you're ready, put down your profile on here (this thread I mean0 with your contacts and let someone contact you. Don't be shy, Allow for criticisms. Atleast they aint gonna be there when y'all will be meeting with that new friend.

So Imma gonna need here is your Name, email addy and phone number, You can include your msn or yahoo messenger chat I.D for online chats,

It feels good to be You!!!

Michael B
urthebestintheworld@yahoo.com (yahoo chat I.D only)
+234 802 746 0192
Email:- miko_ik@yahoo.com

Goodluck y'all
Re: Something New --> For Males And Females Alike by iice(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2007
Some profiles contain such info undecided

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Dagenham / Nymphos Needed! / Delta G-men Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.