Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money (19672 Views)

Rowdy Session In Senate Over Budget Padding, Constituency Projects / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Johnrake69: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kekydiv:
God will help us! Cuz I don’t understand why a man that his tenure is less than 4months is still collecting loans.. to do what exactly? Projects he couldn’t achieve since 7years in Government is it now he wants to achieve it

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by dante0147: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Just lol

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Juanmike(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaverickA3:
If na wetin dey delay my salary be this, make them settle am o! I never chop since morning o embarassed
Hunger go finish you

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Ken4Christ: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians are watching helplessly as the country is being wrecked by cabals. I insist we don't have a President. Only time will vindicate me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by HNICEARTH: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Parting gift for the boys...if you know you know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by MaverickA3: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Juanmike:
Hunger go finish you

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by wabashe: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wa tin I go call dis 1?
A. Takeaway
B. Pension
C. Bonanza
D. Bonus
Work dey for the incoming one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by patriotic007: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zege7716:
I still can't understand why we are so docile with this Buhari person. Na juju him dey use?
My brother no be juju na born to rule previlage given to them by The region that controls the media most......Some leaders from a particular part of the country have the right to misrule as they like and nobody will talk because the country belongs to them......if Minority tribe try half of what buhari has done to Nigeria then you will see the MEDIA people wake up and protest will erupt everywhere....... Jonathan's case is still fresh in our minds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by bjtinz: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol. Peeps just commenting without reading properly.

This is not a fresh loan proposal; it's a retrospective approval request for so-called ways and means (usually domestic borrowing) which them don chop and even shiit comot.

Apparently someone remembered they need NASS approval for such spending. . . tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by SouthSouth1914: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
All the National Assembly members are perpetrators and collaborators in this heinous crime being currently committed by the APC led government. Posterity will judge all of you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by DSS1335: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
opalu:
NIGERIA HAS A DIABETIC ECONOMY. LET ME EXPLAIN
Diabetes is a type of sickness whereby there will be too much sugar in the body system. This sugar is supposed to be converted to insulin. But since that doesnt happen the excess sugar starts causing serious health problems for the body.
In Nigeria, there is excess money being mentioned every day and night on the news. Now this excess money needs to be converted into good life for Nigerians like high level security, quality education, world class health institutions, super roads and rails, constant electricity name them.
So since the excess sugar (excess funds) in the system cant be converted into insulin (quality life) , we have a diabetic nation.
Symptoms of diabetes:- frequently urine, frequent drinking of water, severe loss of weight, injection of insulin (like borrowing funds from china in forms of infrastructures) and so on.

Good analogy with wrong terminology.

Insulin is necessary for the uptake of sugar by the cells. Without insulin, sugars transportation across the cells will be limited increasing the extracellular sugar concentration. Insulin only mediate the transport of sugars into the cells of the body where the sugars are either metabolized to produce energy called ATP or are stored as cellular component

3 Likes

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Orch1981: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Nigerians are watching helplessly as the country is being wrecked by cabals. I insist we don't have a President. Only time will vindicate me.
I can bet with any amount that man is not buhari but time will tell

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Say no to last minute stealing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by RichAbujaGuy: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
They can simply vote for or against the budget proposal like civilised human beings. No need for ruckus and non dignified behavior from this body of upper chamber government representatives.
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You re right we dont have a president, thats why we see the lawlessness happening every where, even the international community knows this.

Sadly the ball is our court but we choose not to play. These people are looting the country dry and their children and nephews here are supporting them.

2 Likes

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by eben97: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Zege7716:
I still can't understand why we are so docile with this Buhari person. Na juju him dey use?
this is d same question ,no one has been able to truly give me an answer to ever since i have started asking same.how come a man so economicaly dumb,grammatically poor, be able to have succeeded in pocketing virtually every leader at both house o?

2 Likes

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Harrynight(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Buhari has indeed made up his mind to "finish" the country before he leaves.

No thanks to the Zombie senate who approves anything "approvable". SMH

Buhari knows nothing about this,
It's simply what his men presented before him to sign and he did.

Many people dont know how they are running this shiithole country

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Yankee101: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
I pity nigeria

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by babaijebue(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
You will never see and LordviccoDaGuru on this thread because they know their darling daddy is a failure. Jagaban will sack Emefiele and all the people buhari appointed to the detriment of the South. It is the turn of the South. Jagaban is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by dbestuncle: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
People with this opinion still dey sef

Orch1981:

I can bet with any amount that man is not buhari but time will tell
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by faceLAGOS: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
After experiencing all these under buhari/apc, if you still wan vote Tinubu or atiku, continue.

No one will preach to you again.

Ę ti kú.

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by mbaise1000: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
And someone said to vote him to continue from where whoever is in aso rock stopped, I am not campaigning for anyone ooo but some people are trying to force the rest of us to follow them repeat the error of eight years, and since we refused, they bwill call us wailers and haters, but I trust we the 5%, you may win but not with our votes, fortunately again we are not going to be the first group that are going to die of hunger and suffering, we will be vindicated again. And we will still be dashing them money to eat
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by mbaise1000: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
dbestuncle:
People with this opinion still dey sef

Yea bros, because they did not dispel the rumors or prove them wrong, these are not the type of things one insults away or intimidate away, until whoever is in aso rock proves otherwise, I feel that the rumors will continue, let's see what happens after the person leaves aso rock
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by mechanics(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
opalu:
Diabetes is a type of sickness whereby there will be too much sugar in the body system. This sugar is supposed to be converted to insulin. But since that doesnt happen the excess sugar starts causing serious health problems for the body.
In Nigeria, there is excess money being mentioned every day and night on the news. Now this excess money needs to be converted into good life for Nigerians like high level security, quality education, world class health institutions, super roads and rails, constant electricity name them.
So since the excess sugar (excess funds) in the system cant be converted into insulin (quality life) , we have a diabetic nation.
Symptoms of diabetes:- frequently urine, frequent drinking of water, severe loss of weight, injection of insulin (like borrowing funds from china in forms of infrastructures) and so on.
It's well, that's why we need a new person who will change the whole situation.
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by unclejb2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jubril wants to pack whatever is left of the country before he returns to Sudan
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by israelmao(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is a man they called Maigaskiya.
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by clinician2x: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Your greatest ambition as a young intelligent Nigerian person is to leave Nigeria. There's nothing here for you. Old people have taken everything.
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by unclejb2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
eben97:
this is d same question ,no one has been able to truly give me an answer to ever since i have started asking same.how come a man so economicaly dumb,grammatically poor, be able to have succeeded in pocketing virtually every leader at both house o?
to make matters worse, they are planning to force Tinubu and that Boko Haram with ID card on us after Buhari.

Can't work.

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by NothingDoMe: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
opalu:
Converted by Insulin. Not into Insulin

1 Like

Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by Orch1981: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rubbish rubber stamp criminals
Re: Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money by kennys: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
But, with all of these mess we have observed in the past or nearly 16years of PDP + 8years of APC , some Nigerians are not still wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Have Eyes But Cannot See. Pity! / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? / Buhari And Mutually Assured Restoration By Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.