Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) (56475 Views)

Azad SEO Login On Android Phones / Azad SEO Tools / .NG Domain Available For #4000 Naira Only [ends Dec 31] / How To Use Whatsapp To Promote Your Affiliate Link Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by snoopz: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol GB will work
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Johel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Na outdated softwares,reason being you didn't see the likes of Xiaomi devices and opoo,neither Tecno.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Johel(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Who still dey use all these listed phones dey WhatsApp sef grin

Pple plenty wey still dey use those phones ...some will still pass it to their children sef...lol grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by RoyalRumble1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aify147:
They want to finish the poor masses kpatakpata.. what kind of this is this one na? Apc is involved in this, let’s vote them out in 2023 and vote in Labour Party

May God give you sense in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Thazard(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:
iPhone 5 in 2022? I have an iPhone 5c and 6s though. Very old with cracked screens.

E go shock you o. Person wey get that kind phone suppose just use am as Nokia torch. Why would you even want to chat with that tiny shii. cheesy
Please gift me the iphone 6s.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
GreyLaw:
Nonsense! Every year they carry out place obsolescence of gadgets to force you to buy a newer, costlier one. Yeye people!
Most of those phones are at least 10 years old..
You know the amount of time and resources it takes to keep such phones up to date?
They are in the business of making money, not pandering to nostalgia..
If you are still using such phones with outdated OS,you don't have any business with modern apps..
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Allisgud:
All hail the most insulted transion phones,we are better than they thought
Which Android phones did Transsion produce 10 years ago?
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:
Mark Zuckerberg knows better

He owns WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram, I want to be like him.
triple ur hustle.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by AfonjaPriest: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Esomchi01:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Angela
G.T.Bank
The scammer cum beggar on the prowl.
There will be no money given to you.
Go to your church or mosque to beg. This forum is not for begging.
Here are the following monikers you use for your deception:
Edenbells, Relive, Cristh, Lethy, Crystin, Ellaspen, Flew, Blessing240, Peace216, Esomchi01

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by theredaddy: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

True! I still have photos I took with my 5c and [i]they look good [/i]in 2022.

they look good cos compared to the present acning, aging and flatness have spoil thingz grin i know that feeling undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by fredpeter(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oh God of infinix Hot 5
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
theredaddy:

they look good cos compared to the present acning, aging and flatness have spoil thingz grin i know that feeling undecided

You should. It is something I believe you watched play out in the life of your mum. Especially the ageing and flattening.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Carlyboi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:
iPhone 5 in 2022? I have an iPhone 5c and 6s though. Very old with cracked screens.

E go shock you o. Person wey get that kind phone suppose just use am as Nokia torch. Why would you even want to chat with that tiny shii. cheesy

Do you still use them or Just kept in a nylon or drawer someplace?lol
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

Do you still use them or Just kept in a nylon or drawer someplace?lol

I don’t use them. I kept them in a Ziplock. There is a BB Passport and Curve there too.

Thazard:
Please gift me the iphone 6s.

I am sorry I do not want to let them go. I enjoy having them as relics. smiley
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Obsidians: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
E go tey before e reach iPhone11, mek I still dey romance my thing go.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Thazard(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t use them. I kept them in a Ziplock. There is a BB Passport and Curve there too. smiley

Please......I am using a feature phone and can't afford a smartphone. Please.......!
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
No one is even using those phones again . they're already outdated ..
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Emola12(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thank God my povoiur3 Tecno no dey among
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Chinedumejoooo: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oppression!!!!!!!!
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by morikee: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Whatsapp have stopped working on iPhone 5 and 5C for long time now
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by theredaddy: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

You should. It is something I believe you watched play out in the life of your mum. Especially the ageing and flattening.

ur present is so bad you now compare yourself (46) to a mother that is over 60yrs ... poco e sure me die ur flattening can only be a match with my grandma tinz grin and fyi my mom don't know hotels lipsrsealed she is homely
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
theredaddy:

ur present is so bad you now compare yourself (46) to a mother that is over 60yrs ... poco e sure me die ur flattening can only be a match with my grandma tinz grin and fyi my mom don't know hotels lipsrsealed she is homely

She was once 46. So we are saying the same thing. You can relate because you watched her age before your very eyes.

It is normal she doesn’t know hotels. Your dad never took her for holidays, she couldn’t afford one for herself either and she probably never had a job that required her to travel around Nigeria or the world. So yea, she was indeed HOMELY at home.

It is funny your empty head thinks not knowing hotels makes someone homely. The first time I stepped my feet into Eko Hotel was for a MEETING. A business meeting! Dude move about, interact with smart people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Mercury12(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:
Mark Zuckerberg knows better

He owns WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram, I want to be like him.
in the next ten years. We will be talking about Elon.
Dude is simply the future tech top man
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Carlyboi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t use them. I kept them in a Ziplock. There is a BB Passport and Curve there too.

Well,I guess I’m not the only one with this strong attachment to my old stuff I have got different old items that I keep too!lol
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

Well,I guess I’m not the only one with this strong attachment to my old stuff I have got different old items that I keep too!lol

You are not alone. Majority of the people that asked me for some old phones ended up using them as careless spares. The most recent one my colleague collected, he is still not using it. I done tire to ask am where the phone dey. So when I upgrade this my phone, despite say e still dey market, I would add it to my relics bag.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
lumens:
shocked

won't be able to paste messages about his darling daddy on Nairaland from next year.
He uses a low budget Huawei and he just met his Waterloo.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Carlyboi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

You are not alone. Majority of the people that asked me for some old phones ended up using them as careless spares. The most recent one my colleague collected, he is still not using it. I done tire to ask am where the phone dey. So when I upgrade this my phone, despite say e still dey market, I would add it to my relics bag.

Not bad,lol. I sometimes prefer to give money in place of a personal item so the person requesting can go get their instead of taking mine especially for my fave items that I think are irreplaceable.Btw do you stay on the mainland or island?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Carlyboi:

Not bad,lol. I sometimes prefer to give money in place of a personal item so the person requesting can go get their instead of taking mine especially for my fave items that I think are irreplaceable.Btw do you stay on the mainland or island?

That works cheesy. I can’t answer that.
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by Carlyboi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

That works cheesy. I can’t answer that.

Why?lol!Village people?anyways it’s ok if you don’t wanna tho you’re just being wary and careful I guess
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by God1000(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mercury12:
in the next ten years. We will be talking about Elon.
Dude is simply the future tech top man
that's highly improbable man, Elon musk has already Lost his status as the richest man on earth, he's making too many poor decisions that will affect his businesses.

Mark Zuckerberg won't be sleeping
Re: Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) by theredaddy: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

She was once 46. So we are saying the same thing. You can relate because you watched her age before your very eyes.

It is normal she doesn’t know hotels. Your dad never took her for holidays, she couldn’t afford one for herself either and she probably never had a job that required her to travel around Nigeria or the world. So yea, she was indeed HOMELY at home.

It is funny your empty head thinks not knowing hotels makes someone homely. [i]The first time I stepped my feet into Eko Hotel was for a MEETING. [/i]A business meeting! Dude move about, interact with smart people.

Oh! i forgot owu iya gbon, so these "hotel thing" started from your mom, in short she travels and sleeps about, abajor

i rest my case b4 you implicate your dad grin grin have a horrific night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) / Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.