Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,763 members, 7,865,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) (929 Views)

Watch Closely: Tinubu Hit His Head On The Floor Of Parade Ground. / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video) / Buhari Explains The Meaning Of Balabloo Bloo Bluu Bulaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
I can't stop laughing. See joy coming from this family as they vibe to TINUBU's hit song "bulaba".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhKnpH1618

3 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
I just can't stop laughing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by SmartPolician: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Imagine the NONSENSE some people want to vote for. Indeed, there are many sick people in this country.

Tinubu should be contesting for the best skit maker in Nigeria, not the president of Nigeria cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
Imagine the NONSENSE some people want to vote for. Indeed, there are many sick people in this country.

Tinubu should be contesting for the best skit maker, not the president of Nigeria cheesy

Omo,cruise plenty for this country

4 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by baretalk: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ipobians always insulting people. What a stupid bunch.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Wetin concern ipob for this now?
Your tears just dey sweet Anyhow grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by Treasure17(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
This Tinubu candidacy is like appointing Mc Oluomo as the Vice chancellor of University of Lagos. Will never make sense to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by Sergio101(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

It's actually a Yoruba family.

Go to Twitter and see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by BATified2023: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Tinubu should be contesting for the best skit maker in Nigeria, not the president of Nigeria cheesy
I can bet they are igbos

I no even wan stress myself or waste my data to watch d video
Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sergio101:

Go to Twitter and see

Leave am make e carry ipob for head dey waka grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by fman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
BATified2023:
I can bet they are igbos

I no even wan stress myself or waste my data to watch d video
u get data ni?

4 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by baretalk: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sergio101:

Go to Twitter and see
Some stupid sellouts have joined the bandwagon. Being Ipobian is a state of mind. Tinubu makes a huge impression, he is everywhere, all up in your heads. Tinubu is right, he makes the news companies sell.

2 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
fman:
u get data ni?

E no get data at all. Just excuse grin
Thiefnubuu's dogs are living on borrowed data grin

3 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by JoeNL22(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Some stupid sellouts have joined the bandwagon. Being Ipobian is a state of mind. Tinubu makes a huge impression, he is everywhere, all up in your heads. Tinubu is right, he makes the news companies sell.
All yorubas can't support Tinubu
Not all Igbos will support Obi
Not all hausa will support Atiku
Not all fulani will support Kwankwanso.
Get use to it.
An average yoruba man will vote Obi.
An average ibo will reason twice before Voting Tinubu talkless of Atiku.
It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by Tenses: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Joke of a presidential candidate

2 Likes

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by baretalk: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:

All yorubas can't support Tinubu
Not all Igbos will support Obi
Not all hausa will support Atiku
Not all fulani will support Kwankwanso.
Get use to it.
An average yoruba man will vote Obi.
An average ibo will reason twice before Voting Tinubu talkless of Atiku.
It is what it is.
Ipobian speaking, what of Soludo, orji, Arthur all supporting Tinubu?
Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by JoeNL22(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Ipobian speaking, what of Soludo, orji, Arthur all supporting Tinubu?
Must all his supporters be Ipob?. For christ sake, stop been stupid, pity your parents who paid millions of naira to send you to school.
Like I said they will reason twice!.
Read my previous comments again for clarification.

1 Like

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by baretalk: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
JoeNL22:

Must all his supporters be Ipob?. For christ sake, stop been stupid, pity your parents who paid millions of naira to send you to school.
Like I said they will reason twice!.
Read my previous comments again for clarification.
Reason twice grin
Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by SmartPolician: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race.

His saving grace is that he is running under the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by techWriter3: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ippolitician ans always impugning folks
Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by dubra: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omo oooo, have played it like 10times already, very comic,our comedians are the best in the world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Vibes To Tinubu's Hit Song "Bulaba". Joy To Watch (VIDEO) by JoeNL22(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
I can't stop laughing. See joy coming from this family as they vibe to TINUBU's hit song "bulaba".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhKnpH1618
Obi is cumin!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Hospital That Performs More Heart Surgeries Than All Nigerian Hospitals / Video Of Peter Obi Walking With Traders At Eke Awka Market Anambra State / Toke Makinwa Laments Bitterly Over Banky W’s Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.