Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja (471 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Why Ajimobi Pardoned Yewande Oyediran Jailed For Killing Husband – Ex Oyo AG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by BornKiller: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerian Police Arrest 31-Year-Old Man For Killing 48-Year-Old Lover In Abuja, Stealing Her Car, Phones

After hitting her, the suspect said he took the Toyota Camry belonging to the deceased, along with her phone and some other belongings before leaving the house.

The Nigeria Police Force has arrested a 31-year-old man, Edeh Tochukwu for allegedly killing his lover, identified as a 48-year-old Ijeoma Felix (Phyllis Ijeoma on FB) in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

The suspect was reported to have been arrested by operatives of the Police Intelligence Response Team of the police force headquarters.

Parading the suspect at the IRT Office in Abuja on Tuesday, the Force Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, his arrest was sequel to the directive of the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, that no stone should be left unturned the murder of the woman.

Confessing to the crime, Channel TV reports that the suspect claimed to have hit the victim with a pestle during an allegedly violent argument at her two-bedroom residence in the Lugbe area of the FCT on October 24.

After hitting her, the suspect said he took the Toyota Camry belonging to the deceased, along with her phone and some other belongings before leaving the house. He added that he was arrested on November 2 after changing the car documents of the Camry and selling it for N1.7million.

Recounting his version of the events that led to Ijeoma’s death, they had an argument over a Toyota Highlander she had given him, which he sold without her consent.

The suspect said he met the deceased in a Facebook group in 2020, adding that their relationship started on a good note, which led to him moving into her apartment. He claimed that the relationship turned abusive with him being the victim.

The victim’s elder sister told journalists how she learnt of the death of her sister, Ijeoma Felix after her gruesome killing on October 24 at her residence.

She stated that she received a call from the caretaker of the property where her late sister’s apartment resided, informing her that Ijeoma had not been seen for days and that she might be seriously ill. Upon her arrival at the residence, she said there was a foul odour but that her car was nowhere in sight.

After learning that a report had been made at Lugbe Police Station, she went there but was asked to return the following day as the investigating police officer (IPO) was not on duty.

“The next day, we went there (Lugbe Police Station). Then we were able to meet the IPO. They had already made arrangements for the environmental (agency). We were even at that police station when the environmental people came. All of us went to the compound.

“They went in; they brought out my sister, wrapped in her centre rug. She was smelling already. That means the smell I was perceiving (the day before) was my sister. She had been there for days, smelling. That was how we took her to Gwagwalada Hospital and deposited the body.

“The car was not there. The TV was not there. The phones were not there. But you could see the charging things there. And they told me that the guy in question was the last person that came that Monday (to her apartment) and they didn’t see when he left and the car had not been there since he left,” she said, adding that the family wanted justice.

Meanwhile, the Force spokesman, Adejobi, revealed that investigation was ongoing. He warned the public to be cautious about their activities on social media.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/28/nigerian-police-arrest-31-year-old-man-killing-48-year-old-lover-abuja-stealing-her-car

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by longetivity(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
He should be sentenced to death.
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Just for earthly things. Why is it that what moves the world does not move me personally?
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by triple996(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Honey pot turn bitter
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by Enskynelson(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Evil everywhere...
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by Ofemmanu1: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yeeboe killing yeeboe
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by MzErica(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yeebos and sheding of blood are like 5&6. Those evil people will kill their entire family over peanut.

Useless people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by ScamHunter: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Social media is a wrong place to find friends
Re: 31-year-old Man Arrested For Killing 48-year-old Lover In Abuja by LeoDeKing: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Edeh Tochukwu
Before opening the thread, I know it must be him.

I'm also 100% certain he is obipig.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Festus Kayemo And Rufai Oseni On Live TV / 2023: I’ll Defeat Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Others – Female Presidential Candidate / How Atiku make Me Become Afdb President – Akinwunmi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.