Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh Treatens To Kill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Treatens To Kill (1159 Views)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Treatens To Kill by textjames: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2011
TONTO DIKEH TREATENS TO KILL. Details at www.textjames.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Treatens To Kill by Hardballer(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
Since coming into the public view in 2006 after being in AMBO reality show, Tonto Dikeh has found one way of the other to stay relevant in the make-believe industry.

Tonto has been having a long battle with a twitter impostor who uses the twitter handle, tontojerrydike, to deceive people.

Yesterday evening, Tonto tweeted to this impostor, ‘i will kill you very soon’. Before now, this Petro Chemical Nollywood beau has promised to find this impostor by all means.

Our advice to Tonto is this, please don’t kill, if you do, the law will not spare you because of your celeb status. Just report to the police to help you get this impostor. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dazzles At The Premiere Of Her Movie I'll Take My Chances! / Stella Damasus Gets Blogging Again / Kanye West To Spend $1 Mil On Kim Kardashian Birthday Bash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.