Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women (17105 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / How Boko Haram Terrorists Rape Women, Girls In Nigeria - Amnesty International / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Nwanna2588: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Amotekun will show them.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Where is Amotekun?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Bornagain2026: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2022
FULANI herdsmen are not the problem of Nigeria but IPOB can I hear Afonja
Urchins say that now please grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by A4alpha: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Stargangz:
Aketi don dey loose guard, the talk and do Governor should act fast.

Show us proof that fulani herdsmen did it. This must be handiwork of amotekun and Sunday igboho terrorist, maybe IPOB too. Fulani herdsman are gentle bidness men plying their gentle biz.
Batstard urchins supporting evil against good the roster is finally home to roast.
Enjoy your friendly handshake. Batstard!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by adecz: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Fulani bandits and Boko haram are
the militant wing of APC ❗️❗️❗️

Tinubu has instructed Amotekun not
to antagonize them until he comes to
power ...☹️☹️☹️
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Sheggy13(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
This is the more reason why another Fulani, Atiku should not be allowed near the seat of power after Buhari because it will be business as usual for these demonic blood sucking Fulani terrorists. Any other person - Obi, Tinubu, Sowore etc can win for all I care so these animals can be put in their place.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by TheEndless: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should stop using violence to score political points
Is it that the floor in your masalashi is too hard or you’ve been sitting too long on the manhood of the dingBAT, what should we blame for this blatant display of shocking stupidity?? angry
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Sonn(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
There is something i have been trying so hard over the years to comprehend, but over the years' it remains incomprehensible to me, and by extend' to some of you as well, how can one group of people from a different part of a country travel far and miles to another part of the same country, invade their communities/people, kill and rape them at will' destroy means of their livelihood continuously and continuously getting away with it? what is really happening? can such thing ever happen at the other side of the country? why is it happening at the other side? this is really really incomprehensible to me, i need help pls.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by ScamHunter: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2022
kollinzgee:
Only a well armed,well trained and indepent yoruba army can get rid of these cretins from their bushes and forests but unfortunately yorubas are not ready for independence.

They're still enjoying free crude oil allocation. Their stomach comes first in alllll things.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by od501: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2022
dre11:

— Residents flee to neighbouring towns, villages

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/herdsmen-invade-ondo-community-destroy-farmlands-kidnap-rape-women/

Nlfpmod

Amotekun must stop destroying land. Stop talking your women!!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Taiggarr: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Quite unfortunate that these same people will still vote for the demonic APC that has pampered useless bandits and the marauding Fulani herdsmen.

May the souls of those killed, rest in peace.

Erigo gi!

The intention of the "media" marauders have got you where they want..so as for you to TAKE ACTION of not eventually voting the APC..

The problem is that it has NEVER worked.. didn't work in 2015,2019 and DEFINITELY won't work in 2023..

Just be watching!!!

Onye Eriri Eri!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Taiggarr: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
APC foot soldiers showing love, I pity people should Mumu ticket succeed
From kagoro, to otukpo to ehu amafu to Ondo, APC showing love

Atiku is coming

Atiku is definitely coming........

Inside your mother....

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by riverbird: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
The sophisticated are now been hunted like rats and igbogo is no where near sight undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Sheggy13(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Sonn:
There is something i have been trying so hard over the years to comprehend, but over the years' it remains incomprehensible to me, and by extend' to some of you as well, how can one group of people from a different part of a country travel far and miles to another part of the same country, invade their communities/people, kill and rape them at will' destroy means of their livelihood continuously and continuously getting away with it? what is really happening? can such thing ever happen at the other side of the country? why is it happening at the other side? this is really really incomprehensible to me, i need help pls.
They do it because they have the covert support of the government and armed forces. If this community tries to retaliate, you'll see the useless soldiers that are looking the other way now get suddenly deployed to attack and frustrate the community instead, in support of the Fulanis. That's why the best thing is for this country to divide. We are only postponing the evil day with this fake union. What we should be discussing now is referendum and breaking up not one useless presidential election where whoever emerges is already doomed to fail due to systemic structural faults and disaster on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by ransomed: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Traditional trademark of APC, kill, rape, kidnapp and burn properties.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Taiggarr: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
I don't blame these people but Nigerians.

How will fulani Bleep ups end when they made Yoruba and Hausa to see Igbos as the enemy while the real enemy keep on running Nigeria unopposed.

Anytime these two other major tribes wake up is when these rubbish will end.

Most of Nigeria tribes na mumu... Imagine herdsmen attacking enugu and always use Kogi and benue as hideout.

You will need to go back to school..

You need am badly!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Ekzoba(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Say no to Apc and fulani blood suckers

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by SirLakes: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Let me rephrase the title

Buhari's men Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women grin

APC Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women grin
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Prisco4luv(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
So pathetic..
And some people will still vote for APC
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by gimakon2(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2022
The same system of attacks. They love sex___ more than anything.
APC will still prompt to vote Muslim - Muslim tickets and this time, Yorubas with gullibility will vote, but this time , they would come into your house , eat, and then rape who ever they choose. Including their moms if not careful.

For me, Nigeria should split and let everyone go their separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by jcross19: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
now I know you are sick in the head!!
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by ubee(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2022
It will always be mind boggling to me when I hear news like this one.

Fulani herdsmen down the South, East and West of the country on a rampage, enter communities and pillage, slaughter, rape and rob without meeting resistance.

How does it happen? Are the youths in these communities all paraplegics?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Richieniit: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2022
dre11:

— Residents flee to neighbouring towns, villages

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/herdsmen-invade-ondo-community-destroy-farmlands-kidnap-rape-women/

Nlfpmod

Continue supporting emi lokan.. Continue oh! Una eyes go soon open
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by BRATISLAVA: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Terrorism.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Trendingbiz042: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Quite unfortunate that these same people will still vote for the demonic APC that has pampered useless bandits and the marauding Fulani herdsmen.

May the souls of those killed, rest in peace.

Not just that, they’re busy hating on Igbos fighting these fulani terrorists. Now have it in their communities, they will soon understand what the Igbos are fighting for
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Vicson2021: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2022
The devils from the north are coming, the only thing southern leaders could do is to talk politics they don't have control over
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by nedu666: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2022
No ethnic group can do wat these fulani herders are doing without the rest of nigeria threatening them with genocide. But fulani will kill lgbo, yoruba will laugh and defend them. Fulani will kill Yoruba, lgbo will laugh and defend them. Fulani will kill.benue people, some southerners will laugh and defend them.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by Doyou2019: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why you use only his first name to commit this libel?
Scared kitty cat grin
For fools like you, all it takes is one court case to teach you real manners that your parents failed at.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by pacespot(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2022
babaijebue:
People of Nigeria should not worry, very soon buhari and his fulani footsoldiers will be retired back to Dumurkul in Mai'Adua. Jagaban is coming

People should not worry? So those ones who have been killed will come back?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by honcdm(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Propaganda...where are the cows? What I understand is that there are copy cats...��
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women by chikason22(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
To be useless in life, just support APC with your full mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Udo Udoma Over 2016 Budget / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi / Betta Edu: N585m Palliative Scandal Under Investigation – Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.