Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections (1021 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / PDP Ignores Wike, Set To Embark On Campaign With Ayu As Chairman / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by knowhowk: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
From the On-Look of things, It seems PDP is not intrested in Wining the Presidential Elections.

They are Okay with AYU as the Chairman

What Played out in 2015 is repeating itself.

You call the G5 a Bluff, They shouldn'tbe underestimated.

What do you think.?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by youneedjesus: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
It is the Lord's doing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by tollyboy5(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
They think it's the normal asslicking kind of politics lol.

Believing only the north can rule, forgetting the fact that middle belt don't mean same thing as Hausa/Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by Abfinest007(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
When God want to fight ur enemies he confront wit li2 tinz but d li2 tinz are mighty

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by ItsTutsi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Either way the PDP is bleeped, wether AYU steps down or not.. G5 have no intention of supporting Atiku and he knows This, that's why his sticking with AYU
knowhowk:
From the On-Look of things, It seems PDP is not intrested in Wining the Presidential Elections.

What do you think.?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by tuniski: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Believing only the north can rule, forgetting the fact that middle belt don't mean same thing as Hausa/Fulani.

What is middlebelt?
Elections are now BVAS compliant and e-transmission of results.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by ItsTutsi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol this is not north vs south, I'm a northerner who is supporting Tinubu just like millions in the north! Tinubu has more supporters in the north than south!

If this contest was just Atiku vs Peter Obi. We the northerners would have all voted for Atiku, and there is nothing u can do about it!
tollyboy5:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by knowhowk: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Either way the PDP is bleeped, wether AYU steps down or not.. G5 have no intention of supporting Atiku and he knows This, that's why his sticking with AYU
hmm! You mean Even though AYU steps down and their demands is met.

They will still not Support Atiku what do you think exactly that they Want?
Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by ItsTutsi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wike led G5 can't be trust! It's the same scenario GEJ found himself when Tukur stepped down for Muazu in 2015 and still ended up being betrayed

What's the guarantee they will support Atiku if AYU truly steps down apart frtom verbal talk

Atiku knows G5 request it's just a smokescreen to make him lose both the PDP chairman and presidency, that's 2-0!!

And with PDP chairman, Wike led G5 will control party affairs all the way to 2027
knowhowk:
hmm! You mean Even though AYU steps down and their demands is met.

They will still not Support Atiku what do you think exactly that they Want?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by knowhowk: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Wike led G5 can't be trust! It's the same scenario GEJ found himself when Tukur stepped down for Muazu in 2015 and still ended up being betrayed

What's the guarantee they will support Atiku if AYU truly steps down apart frtom verbal talk

Atiku knows G5 request it's just a smokescreen to make him lose both the PDP chairman and presidency, that's 2-0!!

And with PDP chairman, Wike led G5 will control party affairs all the way to 2027
hmm! Oga, Seems you studied Political Science... U're Amazing! You are indeed aware of Atiku Thought... All Wke just wanted is the Control over the party since He Failed to Emerge as the Flag Bearer.
Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by yarimo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's good for democracy 100% if you know you know
Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by ItsTutsi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Atiku recently said he will continue to contest as long as his healthy. He obviously know his not winning in 2023, so he wants AYU to stay back so he can clinch the party ticket again in 2027

It's all about control of the party, targeting 2027
knowhowk:
hmm! Oga, Seems you studied Political Science... U're Amazing! You are indeed aware of Atiku Thought... All Wke just wanted is the Control over the party since He Failed to Emerge as the Flag Bearer.
Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by tollyboy5(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol this is not north vs south, I'm a northerner who is supporting Tinubu just like millions in the north! Tinubu has more supporters in the north than south!

If this contest was just Atiku vs Peter Obi. We the northerners would have all voted for Atiku, and there is nothing u can do about it!
Lol my comments here are to defend Lagos my state. I'm not APC supporter neither I'm i a tinubu fan.
Pitobi, Tinubu, Atiku are no difference. Vote whoever pleases you it's not my business.
I only tackle obidient due to their arrogant and hypocritical view.

Atiku felt he can win election with northern and north central that's what he did there. He thinks with the northern influence and northern majority he can have his way.

Wike stand was superb, I'm really surprised and smiling you're threatening me about your support for tinubu grin grin grin

If you like vote alangba it's not my political carrier. Since my understanding of how Nigeria came to be I've always support disintegration.
Nigeria was just a British company that's all.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by tollyboy5(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
tuniski:

What is middlebelt?
Elections are now BVAS compliant and e-transmission of results.
I'm talking About atiku disregarding the G5 governors.

Atiku couldn't unite his party.
He left PDP to contest and lost, came back to pdp and left to support buhari now back to pdp to be president yet he can't unite everyone.
Instead he's giving excuses.
Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by JoeNL22(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
knowhowk:

What do you think.?
You are right.
Remember what Atiku did to GEJ in 2014 or 2015. 5 governors with Atiku staged a walkout on GEJ. GEJ FLEW Abroad to beg Atiku, yet he said no. Karma is real!
Every good turn deserves another.

Every bad turn will return to you in uncountable folds.

Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by Runaway: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2022
It's great news..
Re: PDP Is Okay With AYU As Party Chairman Than Winning The Presidential Elections by tuniski: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

I'm talking About atiku disregarding the G5 governors.

Atiku couldn't unite his party.
He left PDP to contest and lost, came back to pdp and left to support buhari now back to pdp to be president yet he can't unite everyone.
Instead he's giving excuses.
G5 don't want to be united.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video of Peter Obi - Ahmed Datti Townhall Meeting @ Channelstv Live / The Story Of "Peter Obi Supporter" Attacked By Gunmen Is Fake News (Pics) / If All Of Nigeria Was One Tribe And Religion, Who Would You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.