Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale (1294 Views)

Sold out 2008 clean Body Benz Ml 550 With Reverse Camera / Clean 06 M/benz ML 230 For Sell At Give Away Price / Toks 04 Benz 230 Kompressor Automatic Transmission @1.850m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
This car is manual gear . Very neat in and out . Only those that know the value should contact me for price and payment 08062593234. Location gowon estate lagos

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
More pix

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by HeartlessMan: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
I've noticed this guy is fond of posting mad people's vehicles abi no be dis same guy post one rickety Volkswagen wen d 4 tyres don sink enter ground finish some months ago.

Mods have to ban this guy for life before he implicates the rest of us here.

14 Likes

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by deavicky(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2022
I no just understand!!! U mean say person dey weh still like this car?

2 Likes

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by Holybaddo: 12:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Make I give you 60k
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by Kenmatt(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2022
"Make una leave am, this Ride na for mature minds"

1 Like

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Kenmatt:
"Make una leave am, this Ride na for mature minds"

I responded to you cos your comment comes from.a mature mind not endomie Internet rats. Next year is another year ...is never too late for them make a change . How someone Will buy data for the sake of attacking people's advert baffles me . No responsible human being will be doing this cos they would rather channel this time wasting to money making ...like you said only mature minded people know the value . Have a great holiday with your family . The bad news for the Internet rat is that no responsible person is giving them.like and share ..they have now seen the futility encouraging never do well Internet rats ...imagine someone answering wicked soul , agent rat ,agent goat ...etc ...and some regard them as humans
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by onomeabuja: 1:45am On Dec 29, 2022
greggng:
This car is manual gear . Very neat in and out . Only those that know the value should contact me for price and payment 08062593234. Location gowon estate lagos
If I buy this motor now,
U sure say painter go gree paint am to black
Considering it's security risk to our country embarassed
Omó no be me oooooo grin
I prefer to treck from kano to gombe than for me to be mocked on every go-slow because of ur Benz 230 grin

2 Likes

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by lecowas: 5:18am On Dec 29, 2022
onomeabuja:

If I buy this motor now,
U sure say painter go gree paint am to black
Considering it's security risk to our country embarassed
Omó no be me oooooo grin
I prefer to treck from kano to gombe than for me to be mocked on every go-slow because of ur Benz 230 grin

cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by Irupetepete: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2022
greggng:
More pix
if it is not expensive, I can rework it to shuttle my goods from one location to the other... How much pls
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Irupetepete:
if it is not expensive, I can rework it to shuttle my goods from one location to the other... How much pls

First , no car is cheap anymore ...Even butcher cars are now expensive...cos everyone wanna maximise profit .. is only here I see jobless people attack peoples advert without providing alternative that is cheaper for them .I have seen post with very cheap prices ...the type some gullible people will fall for but they will prefer to attack every if my post...I am not bothered cos karma will catch up with anyone doing this ...knowingly or unknowingly.

Whatsap me or call for price ...08062593234. Like I said I don't steal cars to sell ...I buy at high price and I have no means to control car owners to give me there car for free or cheaper . I follow the market trend . Anyone that doesn't like my price should consider others instead of insulting or messing around my post.. when I get your response I will give you my price ...
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by wordbank(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Irupetepete:
Na benz you wan use dey carry load
Chai benz don suffer.
I remember when....
Make i no talk, the class this car gave us those days
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by Ybholy(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
greggng:

First , no car is cheap anymore ...Even butcher cars are now expensive...cos everyone wanna maximise profit .. is only here I see jobless people attack peoples advert without providing alternative that is cheaper for them .I have seen post with very cheap prices ...the type some gullible people will fall for but they will prefer to attack every if my post...I am not bothered cos karma will catch up with anyone doing this ...knowingly or unknowingly.

Whatsap me or call for price ...08062593234. Like I said I don't steal cars to sell ...I buy at high price and I have no means to control car owners to give me there car for free or cheaper . I follow the market trend . Anyone that doesn't like my price should consider others instead of insulting or messing around my post.. when I get your response I will give you my price ...

Na price they ask u. You’re writing newspapers

Before u quote me saying there’s phone number listed for any serious buyer, remember there’s an ad listing for big daddy by someone else on 23rd December, it has phone number and no price and u asked the person price on the thread without calling cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Ybholy:

Na price they ask u. You’re writing newspapers

Before u quote me saying there’s phone number listed for any serious buyer, remember there’s an ad listing for big daddy by someone else on 23rd December, it has phone number and no price and u asked the person price on the thread without calling cheesy grin

I am glad you follow me up and down . If I state reason for not putting my price I believe you should bear with me ...however if any dealer didn't add price and phone number ...I have right to demand for it ...my reason for not inserting price is cos of the activities of Internet rats...they always have money for data but they don't have credit to call cos they know I will fishout there identity and proceed from there. I believe we should proceed with caution in whatever we do. Is nolonger fun for people to be messing around someone's advert ...
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by Ybholy(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2022
greggng:

I am glad you follow me up and down . If I state reason for not putting my price I believe you should bear with me ...however if any dealer didn't add price and phone number ...I have right to demand for it ...my reason for not inserting price is cos of the activities of Internet rats...they always have money for data but they don't have credit to call cos they know I will fishout there identity and proceed from there. I believe we should proceed with caution in whatever we do. Is nolonger fun for people to be messing around someone's advert ...

But the person u asked price added number too. It’s a norm over here to put pictures & price on whatever you’re selling. It doesn’t stop serious buyers. Or are u not okay with the norms?
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ybholy:

But the person u asked price added number too. It’s a norm over here to put pictures & price on whatever you’re selling. It doesn’t stop serious buyers. Or are u not okay with the norms?

Go and check all my advert 90 percent of them carry price, phone number and address .I have a name to protect...I have sold car to many nairalander and they know me personally...I have nothing to hide. Recently I found out that many Internet rats have been attacking my post for no just cause . I decided to do what some dealers are doing . Any serious buyer should be able to whatsap or call me for negotiation . No responsible person will waste his credit just to insult my advert ...I guess those idiots have free data ..that's why the keep on messing around. The good news is that I even sell majority of my car at the stand ...what they are doing doesn't stop me from making progress cos only a fool will pay attention to fools
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by deavicky(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
greggng:

Go and check all my advert 90 percent of them carry price, phone number and address .I have a name to protect...I have sold car to many nairalander and they know me personally...I have nothing to hide. Recently I found out that many Internet rats have been attacking my post for no just cause . I decided to do what some dealers are doing . Any serious buyer should be able to whatsap or call me for negotiation . No responsible person will waste his credit just to insult my advert ...I guess those idiots have free data ..that's why the keep on messing around. The good news is that I even sell majority of my car at the stand ...what they are doing doesn't stop me from making progress cos only a fool will pay attention to fools
why this thing dey pain u like this?.
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
deavicky:
why this thing dey pain u like this?.

Is not paining me ..i am only responding to the person asking why I don't attach price anymore. ..if I see them.physically I will send them to where the belong ...cos a stubborn fly can only follow the dead to the grave ...I will show example with one of them ...I will make a video of it for the public yo learn .
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by deavicky(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
greggng:

Is not paining me ..i am only responding to the person asking why I don't attach price anymore. ..if I see them.physically I will send them to where the belong ...cos a stubborn fly can only follow the dead to the grave ...I will show example with one of them ...I will make a video of it for the public yo learn .
lol. Are u sure u won't do same to anyone that under price.
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by greggng: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
deavicky:
lol. Are u sure u won't do same to anyone that under price.

Check me very well I don't get angry when people price cos I know everyone is answerable to there conscience . If you check very well some Internet rats price my car 50naira .....calling me names like wicked, bustard is going beyond boundaries. Without the Internet can any of this people see me face to face and insult me? That most be consequences
Re: Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale by Kewtt: 1:57am On Dec 30, 2022
greggng:

You sure say na just car you dey sell so? Why the empty threats....are you a ritual killer?

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Corolla 3m ( Ilorin) / Foreign Used Honda Accord 2.0T Gearless 2018 Model*SOLD* / Abuja Deal- 5 Months Used 2008 Toyota Rav 4 @ 4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.