Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds (37628 Views)

Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / UI Admits 3,783 Out Of 56,172 Applicants For 2017/2018 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by WhizdomXX(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
who is persecuting the ones in Igboland?
Why shifting the goal post?
She is a Christain which is evident from her name and a genocide is going on against people like her in Kaduna State, true or false?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Why shifting the goal post?
She is a Christain which is evident from her name and a genocide is going on against people like her in Kaduna State, true or false?
which genocide? You pple just go about writing rubbish online... The one in South East who is responsible..? I ask again
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

The north is backward.
No need deceiving ourselves.

Education is multi dimensional, I agree.

But you need Western education to be useful in this current world.

Even ancient civilisation like the Indians and the Chinese are now Masters in Western education.
anyway you have always been an ignorant prick... The Chinese have created a balance of multidimensional education and are better for it... I work in a Chinese firm and most of d expatriate don't have university degrees yet do great things and are useful... If u say d North is backwards... It's ur concerns... But let ur fraud of Obi go and solve the issue Ipob is causing in Igboland ok...
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Cantonese:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain you.

Please be mindful of sharp objects, holes, electricity cables and transformers around you. Also if in more pains, you can visit Yabaleft for help.
pain over an Obi that won't cross Onitsha Head bridge next year... Nonsense and ingredients...
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by ALFADOS(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
if only north takes education serious,they would have been breaking more records like this ,but no ,they rather use their brain and fill it with jargons from Koran , anyways kudos to her
where do you Belong young nonentity
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by AfonjaPriest: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
When I see the Moslem girls from the North, I pity them.
They are deprived of education, used as séx toys, forced to wear weird clothes like ninja, and then put in a closet to be never to be seen.
Finally, the religion of pieces deprives them of whatever is left of their humanity by feeding them Byzantine tales that carry them nowhere.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Igboslayer: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Flows001:

Same reason why we speak ENGLISH language in Nigeria, that simple reason is: COMMUNICATION.
My tribe has no link nor connection with the Hausas.
I'm an EGGON boy from Nasarawa State. If you don't mind, kindly go to Google and type "Eggon tribe", you'll get to know more about us, also check the images Google will provide about us, you will notice a completelydifferent culture from that of the Hausa/Fulani you know of.
We are far from the Hausa culture, likewise other non-Hausa tribes in Nasarawa, Kaduna, Gombe, Borno, Taraba, Niger, Plateau, Yobe, in fact, you will see many non-Hausa/Fulani tribes in all the Northern states! Like I stated before, these non-Hausa/Fulani tribes majorly make up the Northern Christians, only the Core Hausas/Fulani are predominantly Muslims, that's why you tend to hear of religious crisis in the North, especially in Plateau and Kaduna.
Northern Nigeria can actually make up a country of its own because of the diverse ethnic groups, cultures and traditions that are practiced.
Many Southerners don't know about this except the Southerners that reside in the North.
Ok sir… You won. But there is good reason you all speak Hausa as a lingual Franca…

If you are identified as Hausa by the language you speak by those that didn’t know you were Eggon would they be wrong?…even though you started the Identity confusion by projecting Hausa ahead of you own language. Anyway you won
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by CSTRR: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
anyway you have always been an ignorant prick... The Chinese have created a balance of multidimensional education and are better for it... I work in a Chinese firm and most of d expatriate don't have university degrees yet do great things and are useful... If u say d North is backwards... It's ur concerns... But let ur fraud of Obi go and solve the issue Ipob is causing in Igboland ok...
Peter obi a civilian with no govt powers should solve the problem of ipob?

So what will your president be doing?
Just sitting there and collecting big salary?

Okay, I went through your history now and realised that you are part of those clowns I have put in the idiot box that I don't reply to.

Sorry for releasing you.

My mistake.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
CSTRR:

Peter obi a civilian with no govt powers should solve the problem of ipob?

So what will your president be doing?
Just sitting there and collecting big salary?

Okay, I went through your history now and realised that you are part of those clowns I have put in the idiot box that I don't reply to.

Sorry for releasing you.

My mistake.
grin grin but you guys said he is the Messiah na...
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Flows001(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ok sir… You won. But there is good reason you all speak Hausa as a lingual Franca…

If you are identified as Hausa by the language you speak by those that didn’t know you were Eggon would they be wrong?…even though you started the Identity confusion by projecting Hausa ahead of you own language. Anyway you won
This definitely isn't an argument sir!
I speak fluent English, even better than both my tribe and Hausa language, perhaps people should call me a British guy or an English guy too, right?

I think the best address should be: "Northerner" which rightly indicates my region, instead of "Hausa" which doesn't specifically relate to me.
#Peace wink
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by dreofGod(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mamayam:
Which IMO? IMO that was held in july this year? No Nigerian contestants.
My brother,to think that some people are already putting dagger on each other's throat because of this "useless news" is terrifying. I just checked this: the best ranked african country IMO is South Africa( ranked 63) with only 1 gold. Nigeria has no gold in the competition.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by WhizdomXX(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
which genocide? You pple just go about writing rubbish online... The one in South East who is responsible..? I ask again
The genocide in Southern Kaduna.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Betgold84: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol

Ballzproblem2:
if only north takes education serious,they would have been breaking more records like this ,but no ,they will rather use their brain and fill it with jargons from Koran , anyways kudos to her
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Igboslayer: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Flows001:

This definitely isn't an argument sir!
I speak fluent English, even better than both my tribe and Hausa language, perhaps people should call me a British guy or an English guy too, right?

I think the best address should be: "Northerner" which rightly indicates my region, instead of "Hausa" which doesn't specifically relate to me.
#Peace wink
Youve won sir. Just ponder on why you and your siblings must speak Hausa to survive.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Flows001(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Youve won sir. Just ponder on why you and your siblings must speak Hausa to survive.

First thing, I reside in the heart of Abuja and not in Nasarawa state, I and my family members communicate in my tribe and English whenever we are together, NOT in HAUSA!
I only speak Hausa when I happen to meet any Hausa person here in Abuja that barely understands English, or when I visit Nasarawa state and must communicate with someone who is illiterate in English language.
Hausa is NOT an indigenous tribe in Nasarawa state, and we have no historical connection with the tribe (feel free to do your research). It's ONLY an alternative mode of communication among residents where English language becomes difficult for either party.
I have alot of Yoruba and Southern friends that reside in Nasarawa state and speak and understand fluent Hausa language, so from your logic, they are Hausas too and have historical connection with the Hausas, right?
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Igboslayer: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Flows001:

First thing, I reside in the heart of Abuja and not in Nasarawa state, I and my family members communicate in my tribe and English whenever we are together, NOT in HAUSA!
I only speak Hausa when I happen to meet any Hausa person here in Abuja that barely understands English, or when I visit Nasarawa state and must communicate with someone who is illiterate in English language.
Hausa is NOT an indigenous tribe in Nasarawa state, and we have no historical connection with the tribe (feel free to do your research). It's ONLY an alternative mode of communication among residents where English language becomes difficult for either party.
I have alot of Yoruba and Southern friends that reside in Nasarawa state and speak and understand fluent Hausa language, so from your logic, they are Hausas too and have historical connection with the Hausas, right?
Oh ok, I see the efforts you are making to deny the Hausa influence and dominance that has taken over many of the minority tribes in the North.

It doesn’t mean those tribes do not exist, but by default, that common language can really cause identity crisis.

It’s ok you promote your tribe, but the main reason why you and others, even your Yoruba friends choose to speak Hausa instead of Eggon is what you fail to explain.

Beyond literate people not understanding English but Hausa and this as Language of choice for illiterate of other tribes to learn and use as means of communication.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Flows001(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oh ok, I see the efforts you are making to deny the Hausa influence and dominance that has taken over many of the minority tribes in the North.

It doesn’t mean those tribes do not exist, but by default, that common language can really cause identity crisis.

It’s ok you promote your tribe, but the main reason why you and others, even your Yoruba friends choose to speak Hausa instead of Eggon is what you fail to explain.

Beyond literate people not understanding English but Hausa and this as Language of choice for illiterate of other tribes to learn and use as means of communication.

Why do you communicate in English with me?
Were you born an English man?
Does it mean English has dominated your tribe?
FYI, every Northern state is independent of the others, the Emir of Kano or the Sultan of Sokoto has no power over people in other Northern states.
I and my siblings grew up in Lagos, Eti Osa LGA precisely, my elder sister understands and speaks fluent Yoruba till this day, does that make her a Yoruba lady or does it mean Yoruba has dominated her?
Non-indigenes that reside in Nasarawa state wont be saying all these things you're saying now because they see more of the Eggon culture, Eggon people and events, likewise other tribes in the state.
There are around 12 native speaking tribes in Nasarawa state, no single one is Hausa and none of such tribes has any relationship with Hausa.
We are even more closer to the East than to other core Northern states because immediately after Nasarawa state is Benue state and after Benue State, the next state is Enugu state. The reason why we fall under the "Northern" region is due to the geographical design of Nigeria. Otherwise, I see no reason why states like Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Plateau etc should be tagged North, I believe that's why we have our unique tag which is: "The Middle Belt".
If you insist that Hausa has dominated the Northern states, don't forget that even Benue and Kogi states are Northern states, a Tiv man and an Idoma man from Benue state, likewise an Igala man and an Ebirra man from Kogi state will disagree vehemently with you just like I'm doing now, if you try to associate them with the Hausas.
Attached are pictures of the Eggon and the Hausa culture, kindly tell me the influence that the Hausa culture has over us...

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by rhames(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Krepwis:
You just display you ignorance also. The name of the winner should tell you that there are Christians in the north.

I am based in the heart of the North,Kaduna to be precise,even though I am a Southerner.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by rhames(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
zedman1:
Such persons never travel. They're many here on Nairaland. The only place they've traveled to is.... the internet. Very ignorant children.

Some have never stepped out of their villages and hamlets.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:

The genocide in Southern Kaduna.
ok United Nations
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Igboslayer: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Flows001:

Why do you communicate in English with me?
Were you born an English man?
Does it mean English has dominated your tribe?
FYI, every Northern state is independent of the others, the Emir of Kano or the Sultan of Sokoto has no power over people in other Northern states.
I and my siblings grew up in Lagos, Eti Osa LGA precisely, my elder sister understands and speaks fluent Yoruba till this day, does that make her a Yoruba lady or does it mean Yoruba has dominated her?
Non-indigenes that reside in Nasarawa state wont be saying all these things you're saying now because they see more of the Eggon culture, Eggon people and events, likewise other tribes in the state.
There are around 12 native speaking tribes in Nasarawa state, no single one is Hausa and none of such tribes has any relationship with Hausa.
We are even more closer to the East than to other core Northern states because immediately after Nasarawa state is Benue state and after Benue State, the next state is Enugu state. The reason why we fall under the "Northern" region is due to the geographical design of Nigeria. Otherwise, I see no reason why states like Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Plateau etc should be tagged North, I believe that's why we have our unique tag which is: "The Middle Belt".
If you insist that Hausa has dominated the Northern states, don't forget that even Benue and Kogi states are Northern states, a Tiv man and an Idoma man from Benue state, likewise an Igala man and an Ebirra man from Kogi state will disagree vehemently with you just like I'm doing now, if you try to associate them with the Hausas.
Attached are pictures of the Eggon and the Hausa culture, kindly tell me the influence that the Hausa culture has over us...
Anyway you are right… But you understand the meaning of what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by worksmart(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Speak for yourself.
Joeyfizzo:
I don't believe this ... We can't even build a toy rocket
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by Powerfly(f): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Political imbalance created by your imagination... Peter Obi has Lost already let him go and save Igboland since he is now a political Messiah nonsense

Your hate for the ibo tribe will take you nowhere..thank God I'm from the south...and everyone loves him in my hood.
On election day... y'all will see the difference.. cool
Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Powerfly:

Your hate for the ibo tribe will take you nowhere..thank God I'm from the south...and everyone loves him in my hood.
On election day... y'all will see the difference.. cool
hate rubbish... You are from South and Obi ll lose u think na those noise go make labour win abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS / Which Subject Turns The Class This Way(photo)? / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.