Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This (2824 Views)

Say No To Prank, Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This. / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Susan Njoki Found Dead In A Mortuary In Kenya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Uyoblog: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian uses prank this days as a benefit of earning on social media.

Man was spotted in a native doctor wears trying to do incantations in a joint where over 20 men were enjoying.

The video looks very funny but what the did to the prankster and the camera man is what will drop tears in your eyes.

Kindly watch below

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2022/12/say-no-to-prank-another-prankster.html?m=1[url][/url]

1 Share

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by otipoju(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2022
You are a stupid blogger with stupid lies.
He was doing no incantations and was not killed.

3 Likes

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 4:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Guys take note of uyoloaded.com they are full of lies. Don't ever click on their link

12 Likes

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Simplecity(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Helgreenluv:
Guys take note of uyoloaded.com they are full of lies. Don't ever click on their link
noted.... Avoid anything uyoblog

3 Likes

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simplecity:
noted.... Avoid anything uyoblog
Honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Tzar91: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Helgreenluv:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tzar91:

Thanks
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Uyoblog: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Have you watched the prank to the end ?
I was the one recorded that prank, so nan-sense comment over what you don't know
Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Uyoblog: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2022
otipoju:
You are a stupid blogger with stupid lies.
He was doing no incantations and was not killed.

Your generation is a b@st@rd lier's
Have you watched that prank video to the end !d!0t
Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Uyoblog:

Have you watched the prank to the end ?
I was the one recorded that prank, so nan-sense comment over what you don't know
Shut up and bury your head in shame. Your post topic says "Another prank star landed in a mortuary after doing this". Shey na you kill the guy ni? That comedian is very much alive. All your post are always full of lies. I will continue spoiling all your threads until you change and stop all this your lie lie all for click bait.
You know what I am talking about. 98% of all the stories you post here are nothing but lies. I've been observing your posts for sometime now. You and lies na like 5&6. Your are one of the bad eggs we have here on Nairaland always posting fake and misleading stories. I dey on top your matter now. You must receive sense by fire by force until you change for the better if not I go dey spoil all your post and dey expose you here

3 Likes

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by otipoju(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Uyoblog:

Which yeye video.. original video that has been watched on the pranksters IG itself days back.

Your papa no go die well for wishing death on someone else.
Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Prokaryote: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Shut up and bury your head in shame. Your post topic says "Another prank star landed in a mortuary after doing this". Shey na you kill the guy ni? That comedian is very much alive. All your post are always full of lies. I will continue spoiling all your threads until you change and stop all this your lie lie all for click bait.
You know what I am talking about. 98% of all the stories you post here are nothing but lies. I've been observing your posts for sometime now. You and lies na like 5&6. Your are one of the bad eggs we have here on Nairaland always posting fake and misleading stories. I dey on top your matter now. You must receive sense by fire by force until you change for the better if not I go dey spoil all your post and dey expose you here
Don't mind the buffalo blogger,he should better go and hawk pepper Pomo instead of this lies. I am a fan of that guy and I do watch his video from beginning to the end. There was nothing like incantation nor death,I pray he gets what he wish the guy before 2023.

1 Like

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Prokaryote:
Don't mind the buffalo blogger,he should better go and hawk pepper Pomo instead of this lies. I am a fan of that guy and I do watch his video from beginning to the end. There was nothing like incantation nor death,I pray he gets what he wish the guy before 2023.
I say a big amen to that. Useless blogger. I wonder why most of them don't have sense at all. Compliments of the season to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Uyoblog:

No worry I dey on top your matter. Except if you go run comot for Nairaland. As long as you continue with your lies, I will continue to expose all your lies in any of your threads. May you end up in mortuary this 2023 since that's what you are wishing an innocent prank star. Better go and start selling tomatoes, suya or sugar cane. Useless blogger. Blogging is not for imbeciIes like you. I dey on your matter that uyoloaded.com.ng must die as long as you continue to post fake news. You don chop dog meat no come get sense again. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Prokaryote: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

I say a big amen to that. Useless blogger. I wonder why most of them don't have sense at all. Compliments of the season to you and your family
Wish you the very best of the season
Re: Another Prankster Landed In A Mortuary After Doing This by Helgreenluv(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Prokaryote:
Wish you the very best of the season
Thank you. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads Christian Man (video) Very Graphic!!! / Couple Brutally Killed By Cultist In Makurdi (photos) / A Hardened Criminal Meets His Waterloo In Yaba, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.