Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo (2286 Views)

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 2:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Nairaland families, Seun, Dominique, mynd44 and every concerned person, please help me beg any of these guys; puskin, dragnet, honsule for banning me..

My only offence was to advertise in the phone section and if you go to the same phone section, you will see alot of adverts and nothing happened....

Let's say i did wrong by posting phone sales in phone section, why ban me for 20 years.... Meanwhile go to phone section see alot of phone adverts and none of have been touched.. I have msg the mods several times and nothing has been done to it which is why i am bringing it to public attention.

I sell 2nd hand phones here sometimes, so banning me for 20 years seem like an intentional witch hunting ban... This is the last time I will beg to be unban. It's over 2 months now and I have sent mails to mods to apologise but they ignore me... They can't ban some people here even if they go against rules bcox they are their favourites.

Seun mynd44 Dominique pls I am begging, please unblock me. I am trying to update my profile but it can't work because of the ban..

The bolded is the main reason I am pleading and bringing it to public and supermods attention.. I need to update my status and the won't let me

I am begging

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
Nairaland families, Seun, Dominique, mynd44 and every concerned person, please help me beg any of these guys; puskin, dragnet, honsule for banning me..

My only offence was to advertise in the phone section and if you go to the same phone section, you will see alot of adverts and nothing happened....

Let's say i did wrong by posting phone sales in phone section, why ban me for 20 years.... Meanwhile go to phone section see alot of phone adverts and none of have been touched.. I have msg the mods several times and nothing has been done to it which is why i am bringing it to public attention.

I sell 2nd hand phones here sometimes, so banning me for 20 years seem like an intentional witch hunting ban... This is the last time I will beg to be unban. It's over 2 months now and I have sent mails to mods to apologise but they ignore me... They can't ban some people here even if they go against rules bcox they are their favourites.

Seun mynd44 Dominique pls I am begging, please unblock me. I am trying to update my profile but it can't work because of the ban..

The bolded is the main reason I am pleading and bringing it to public and supermods attention.. I need to update my status and the won't let me

I am begging

20 years! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Richy4(m): 2:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Wow!! shocked
That seems like serving life sentence...

But I think the punishment was extreme and and harsh...5year maximum would have been a better punishment for whatever it is that you did....
20yrs ban or more should have been reserved for fraudulent individuals on this forum...
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 2:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:
Wow!! shocked

But I think the punishment was extreme and and harsh...5year maximum would have been a better punishment for whatever it is that you did....
20yrs ban or more should have been reserved for fraudulent individuals on this forum...

Thank you very much..

puskin, dragnet, honsule decided to ban me for 20 years, I didn't commit any fraud, I wasn't reported for any fraud... Many fraudsters are still parading nairaland but nothing has been done, but for me doing legit business, I was banned unfairly

I was just banned bcox I posted phone sales in the phone section

Seun mynd44 Dominique.. This is unfair.... I don't know why you guys are keeping quiet about this
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

I am begging
I'll like to buy a fairly used phone from you, if it's legit instead of buying a new one. So contact me
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
I'll like to buy a fairly used phone from you, if it's legit instead of buying a new one. So contact me

Oh thank you sir. I don't have it sir.

It is not sumtin I sell all time, I only advertise whenever I have for sale
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by BigCowHornn: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Richy4:
Wow!! shocked

cccc

Nairaland has a monopoly. Until they lose it they won't sit up

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2022
These mods are just useless... There are a lot of bullies in this forum that deserve that 20 years ban, but they always let them get away with bullying and insulting other people, and then ban people who are either just trying to use the forum to make a living, or when people are just sharing an innocent joke.

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2022
The mods banned someone for 20 years for advertising an item. Meanwhile, the fraudsters always begging for donations and food money on front page are left alone.
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Shoodboi:
The mods banned someone for 20 years for advertising an item. Meanwhile, the fraudsters always begging for donations and food money on front page are left alone.

I swear to God.. Just an advert for phone oooo.. I didn't defraud anyone neither was I reported for fraud oo..

I was banned for 20 years for just advert.

Seun mynd44 Dominique you need to see to this please...

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
These mods are just useless... There are a lot of bullies in this forum that deserve that 20 years ban, but they always let them get away with bullying and insulting other people, and then ban people who are either just trying to use the forum to make a living, or when people are just sharing an innocent joke.

I just tire...if not dt it is an old acct of 2017, I for just deactivate..

This is witch hunting.

Seun mynd44 Dominique please help me
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:

Happy birthday � bro..

Long life and prosperity... May God bless you and your family..
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Are those people you mentioned even still on nairaland?
DenreleDave:

I just tire...if not dt it is an old acct of 2017, I for just deactivate..

This is witch hunting.

Seun mynd44 Dominique please help me
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Are those people you mentioned even still on nairaland?

Yes they are
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Okay, good luck then.
DenreleDave:

Yes they are
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

I swear to God.. Just an advert for phone oooo.. I didn't defraud anyone neither was I reported for fraud oo..

I was banned for 20 years for just advert.

Seun mynd44 Dominique you need to see to this please...
I have been experiencing same profile updating issues since weeks ago too.

The bullies n misfit they suppose ban dem nor ban them.
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
ahnie:

I have been experiencing same profile updating issues since weeks ago too.

The bullies n misfit they suppose ban dem nor ban them.

Them don unban me ooo

Make una help me thank the mods

Compliment of the season ahnie

3 Likes

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, good luck then.

Dem don unban mi o
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by DenreleDave(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

I am begging

Thanks guys. I have been unban ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Them don unban me ooo

Make una help me thank the mods

Compliment of the season ahnie
Same to you Dave.
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pls in the spirit of Xmas and I know you guys are super beautiful souls kisspls unban my account so I can update my profile.

Cc: puskin,dragnet,seun, sweetie Dominique
nlfpmod,honsule,mynd44, lalasticlala,Afam4eva.

I promise to be a sweetheart from this moment onward.
Thanks.

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pls beautiful moderators,pls unban this gentle isoko lady's account so I can upgrade n make my profile alluring wink

Cc: puskin,dragnet,seun(my zaddy) sweetie Dominique, Lalasticlala, nlfpmod,tiskiii

Pls sweethearts.

I wish you all Beautiful new year.

Denreledave oya coman help me beg
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
ahnie:
Pls in the spirit of Xmas and I know you guys are super beautiful souls kisspls unban my account so I can update my profile.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by jmaxjohn(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Dragnet, abeg, antispam bot never leave me o. I modified my topic to something less generic and boom, ban.

Pls help restore the topic
Una antispam bot suppose get guidelines pinned somewhere.
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by NothingDoMe: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
ahnie:
Pls beautiful moderators,pls unban this gentle isoko lady's account so I can upgrade n make my profile alluring wink

Cc: puskin,dragnet,seun(my zaddy) sweetie Dominique, Lalasticlala, nlfpmod,tiskiii

Pls sweethearts.

I wish you all Beautiful new year.

Denreledave oya coman help me beg
Gentle Isoko woman? No Isoko woman is gentle. cheesy
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I m gentle now.
Pls chip in some nice words for me
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I m gentle now.
Pls chip in some nice words for me wink
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Candidlady: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks.

The mail on your profile auntie
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by ahnie: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

The mail on your profile auntie
Auntie the mail na for decor,e nor dey werk.i have tried repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Pootle: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
jus give your piken your login details grin grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by NothingDoMe: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
ahnie:

I m gentle now.
Pls chip in some nice words for me wink
Wetin you write when dem take ban you? You cuss person?
Re: Make Una Help Me Beg These Guys To Release My Destiny Oo by Candidlady: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
ahnie:

Auntie the mail na for decor,e nor dey werk.i have tried repeatedly.

Better
You know Nl stalkers

Happy new year in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife / Which Of This Babies Is The Most Beautiful / 2012 Toyota Venza Pearl White !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.