Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. (1477 Views)

Australian Woman Cooked Her Husband & Fed Him To His Kids (video) / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Hardcore11: 5:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Please elders in the house. My late Dad died without letting us his children know where he kept is house documents. As the first son of the family how can I secure the house so someone won't sell it. Because I can never sell my father house. Even if I won't live there. How can I secure it please.
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by sleek214(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Go and work for your own and buy your house

9 Likes

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Abdul05: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Hardcore11:
Please elders in the house. My late Dad died without letting us his children know where he kept is house documents. As the first son of the family how can I secure the house so someone won't sell it. Because I can never sell my father house. Even if I won't live there. How can I secure it please.

Why are you talking like a kid...forget the document

What takes you to sit down and ask ur fellow brothers and sisters what next to do with all ur father's properties ..

You said u 're the elder right..gather them and agree with their terms

Don't be too greedy it is not ur property. .do the right thing..

6 Likes

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by airminem(f): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2022
I believe you are from the other side of Nigeria where unbelievable things happens between siblings because of inheritance

Work together!

8 Likes

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by juri: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2022
Hardcore11:

What is the nature of the title document as regards the land in question?. E.g Letter of Allocation, C of O, customary etc., Do you have a photocopy, scan pdf etc?

I think what you intend is possible.
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Hardcore11: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:
you fool can't you read dose anything there I wrote looks like I'm trying to collect it for myself. Some of you here are just to foolish to comment of issue kids stay off my post. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Killerbag36: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:

Nd u will die with out letting know ur documents
Mention me nd thunder go fire ur head werey
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Waves01: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:
You're buffoon, always read wisely before contributing any answers or suggestions in public post.
The person in question didn't tell u he can't work hard or doesn't work hard for his own wealths, he only needs advice from the intelligence ones on how he can secure his father's property from so-called outsiders 419 not siblings, as a result that he can't figure out where d documents are placed. Besides if you papa died does that mean you shouldn't take proper care of his property from being wasted to irrelevant people because you have yours?

U just spoke senseless to someone like that in public, Infact you should just keep shut when it comes to intelligent manner of contribution sorry. I don't think you have it

4 Likes

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Waves01: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Hardcore11:

My brother just get a trusted good lawyer and explain things about it am very sure he'll guide you through every steps needed to take sir.. may his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Jlow2: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Never sort for advice on nairaland it's full of childish and average nigerians whom dnt think outside the box (8/10)

4 Likes

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by obo389(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:

Why are you talking like a kid...forget the document

What takes you to sit down and ask ur fellow brothers and sisters what next to do with all ur father's properties ..

You said u 're the elder right..gather them and agree with their terms

Don't be too greedy it is not ur property. .do the right thing..

You should know one of them hid the documents.
The person will later shock the family and produce the documents .

1 Like

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Famousmoni111: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:

Mumu u don’t understand post face front and stop abusing people
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Hardcore11: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Waves01:

My brother just get a trusted good lawyer and explain things about it am very sure he'll guide you through every steps needed to take sir.. may his soul rest in perfect peace
I will do exact that
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by slex(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Jlow2:
Never sort for advice on nairaland it's full of childish and average nigerians whom dnt think outside the box (8/10)

You are 100 � right .
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by LittleBigDick(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Find that shit

It doesn't make sense to struggle for what your father has

Build your own instead

You can find an expensive item in your father's house and sell it then use the money to move out of your father's house and make your life useful
Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Hardcore11: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2022
LittleBigDick:
Find that shit

It doesn't make sense to struggle for what your father has

Build your own instead

You can find an expensive item in your father's house and sell it then use the money to move out of your father's house and make your life useful
fool read before you comment. I'm not living at my late dad house. I'm living on my own. I just want to secure his house so I won't lost it to outsider/419. Fool get sense undecided

1 Like

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by Blake755: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Bro best thing to do is call a meeting with your siblings and know there mind let them first agree with you on what to do about it so that the can also Stand as a witness if the need arises like maybe if one of ur sibling want to sell it or something like that then get a good lawyer and follow his advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Late Dad Died Without Letting His Kids Know His Documents. by lifenija: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
sleek214:
when dey say u don't have sense, just agree.

UARENOTWISE

(1) (Reply)

AKA Was Shot In The Head / Raped By Your Brother's Best Friend / Man Stabs Wife's Landlord To Death, Kills Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.