Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? (526 Views)

Airstrike In Yobe: Buni Directs Govt Hospitals To Cater For Wounded Victims / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians / Absolutely Beautiful - All Biafran Clans Gather To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by donbrowser(m): 5:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Funny how easterns keep requesting for Biafra. Which state in the whole Eastern region is self-sufficient?

Which state can fend for other eastern states?

What do easterners have to survive on?

I just want to know.
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Spy

So that you guys will go there and level it to the ground using our resources undecided

We don see una finish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by donbrowser(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Spy

So that you guys will go there and level it to the ground using our resources undecided

We don see una finish!!!

Mention the resources
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by MikeBetty(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2022
donbrowser:
Funny how easterns keep requesting for Biafra. Which state in the whole Eastern region is self-sufficient?

I just want to know.
you have a foundamental parasitic issue

3 Likes

Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by nedu666: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2022
donbrowser:

I just want to know.

Igbos are truly tormenting you. U woke up at 5a.m on a working day to start creating lgbo threads and asking mumu questions. Truly most of u would be useless if there are no lgbos to gossip about

2 Likes

Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by Arda1000(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2022
East has the least federal presents but are doing well
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by donbrowser(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Arda1000:
East has the least federal presents but are doing well

Doing well in what areas?
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by Arda1000(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2022
donbrowser:

Doing well in what areas?
aside security every other area is good
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by Brendaniel: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2022
donbrowser:

I just want to know.

1. Largest gas reserve in Nigeria

2. Largest business ethnic group in Nigeria

3. Largest wealth spread per individual by region in Nigeria

4. Top in Education (Highest cutoff for unity schools)

5. Most traveled and settled ethnic tribe in Nigeria

6. Resilient and many more

If you are still leaving in denial, I'm sorry for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by donbrowser(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

1. Largest gas reserve in Nigeria

2. Largest business ethnic group in Nigeria

3. Largest wealth spread per individual by region in Nigeria

4. Top in Education (Highest cutoff for unity schools)

5. Most traveled and settled ethnic tribe in Nigeria

6. Resilient and many more

If you are still leaving in denial, I'm sorry for you

Aside from the bolded, is there any other basic thing that brings wealth to the region and makes it self-sufficient to stand alone as a nation?
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by Brendaniel: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2022
donbrowser:

Aside from the bolded, is there any other basic thing that brings wealth to the region and makes it self-sufficient to stand alone as a nation?

You did not read the rest...
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by donbrowser(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

You did not read the rest...

Cos the rest are absolute rubbish and I don't want to derail the thread hence I could have asked that you list the richest men in Nigeria, list the most educated states in Nigeria and I don't know how traveling and settling will help you sustain a Biafran country. Resilience? Like what were you even thinking? Lol
Re: Which Eastern State Can Cater For All Biafran States? by Brendaniel: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2022
donbrowser:

Cos the rest are absolute rubbish and I don't want to derail the thread hence I could have asked that you list the richest men in Nigeria, list the most educated states in Nigeria and I don't know how traveling and settling will help you sustain a Biafran country. Resilience? Like what were you even thinking? Lol

If you call what I wrote rubbish, can you list what the southwest has to boast off excluding Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

Two Political Songs That Caught The Interest Of Nigerians / Tinubu Arrives Yobe State For APC Presidential Rally / APC Is Dead. Mass Defection Coming To LP And PDP Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.