Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Business Structure: Doing The Needful For Your Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Structure: Doing The Needful For Your Business In Nigeria (150 Views)

Photos: Femi Otedola Doing The ‘shaku Shaku’ Dance At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / Free Ebook: Choosing A Business Structure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Structure: Doing The Needful For Your Business In Nigeria by Samwise042(m): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2022
LISTEN;

Dear Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and SMEs

The year is summarizing and coming to an end. Do the needful by planning to get your unregistered business legalized, formalized and duly certified by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

Hire me today and allow me to handle your Business Name or Company registration that will bring a proper and solid legal protection, identity and structure it deserves.

CAC Registration Services ranges from;
✅ Business name Registration
✅ Company Registration
✅ School Registration
✅ Church Registration
✅ NGO Registration
✅ Association Registration
✅ Club Registration
✅ Filling of Annual Returns
✅ Obtaining of Tax Identification Number (TIN) etc.

My services are delivered swiftly. And the price is pocket friendly.

Certificate available within 7-14working days for business name & Company.
TIN procession normally takes 24-48hrs Max only.

You can send a WhatsApp message on 09035595423
Re: Business Structure: Doing The Needful For Your Business In Nigeria by Samwise042(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2022
For that your business which you are running to be fully secured and legalized, It has to be registered with CAC. That will cover the brand name for it's lifetime business operations.

This will facilitate trust and reliability among your customers and buyers. From this, you can easily open a corporate bank account for your business dealings, secure loans and grants from the federal government and other charity organizations.

Start your week with this bold step towards your business as an entrepreneur today.

Call or send a WhatsApp message on
Re: Business Structure: Doing The Needful For Your Business In Nigeria by Samwise042(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
When I tell people to register their business they always ask me why?

So am dedicating today’s content to answering that question.

Alot of people may think that their business is small now and so they don’t necessarily need to register it, especially small starters like;

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Pure-water business.
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- mama put
- (Add the kind of business you do)

But note these five things.

1. If you are building a business you want to continue even after you’re gone

2. If you want easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

3. If you hope to manage your business finances well.

4. If you hope to get the protection of a limited liability.

5. If you see your business in an international level 5-7 years from now

Then registering your business is the way forward.

Everyone is permitted to start small, but the choice to remain small or expand is solely in your hands.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

(1) (Reply)

Sponsored Post Notification / Thread / 3 Things Search Engines Want To See - Using Links The Engines Will Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.