Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

APC Party Of Lunatics & Fraudster! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Of Lunatics & Fraudster! (150 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Party Of Lunatics & Fraudster! by jjjjj2017: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2022
We can all see how the party called APC have destroyed this country.

Inflation everywhere

Unemployment on the rise

Fraud everywhere

Boko haram on rampage even in southern states or you think those guys coded name as bandits are not boko haram, think twice

Come 2023, use your head and vote for the right candidate

In 2014, Atiku connived with opposition to oust GEJ for his personal interest now same Atiku us back in PDP as their presidential flag bearer, I blamed PDP for allowing a character like Atiku to hijack the party

APC on the other hand have done lots of damages that will takes many years to correct

If you want to vote, stay away from from APC & PDP at national level, you can vote for their candidates at state level if the candidate is ok

I am not a party man because I deal with personality.

Bola Tinubu has no good reputation, he always bribe his way to power which we can all see during the APC primary, he also believe in use of thugs to disrupt election so it can go in his favour and we all witness that during oyetola election in 2018 although people or Osun state showed him the state belong to them in 2022. Have a look at Lagos state, agbero is powerful than a duly elected governor

Atiku is also a known thief who bastardised Nigerian customs services, we can all see how he sold our collective treasure at cheap prices all I'm the name of privatisation, let's see how our power company ended due to Atiku abubakar fraud

Come 2023, use your head and vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar / 2023 Election For President Atiku Still Remain The Best Option. / Atikuokowa Organizing For Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.