Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) (50144 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / Rihanna’s Boobs Almost Spill During Grammy Performance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by edward1106(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Are you telling me the truth?

The guy need to visit a psychiatrist for brain health check.

grin

Nah, u are seeing the resurrection of the UNDERTAKER. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Funpeter: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2022
mayklef:
This and even worst people compared to Portable will be key office holders in Tinubu's govt, VOTE WISELY

Keep quiet
Keep quiet
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2022
NapoleonHill:

What did you come to the thread to do?
what a stupid question
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2022
LAW 6: COURT ATTENTION AT ALL COST.
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by SALIMAN(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2022
this boy sha
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2022
So after all these drama, na only one hit song em get to sing.

Even the za zu song na noise,

Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=thesicilian post=119514040]This is what happens when children grow up without strong parental influence [ Not everybody will turn to "bad toy" in the name of morality. We need bad boys in our society]

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by IyanuDeb(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2022
I keep saying it, this guy nor normal
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by macjurek(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Wicked and High level of Occultism in display.

But watch out God will work out and expose the evil practice in the out gallery.

Watch out People of God in Jesus Name..
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2022
I don't give a shit about this guy's music but I just like his madness. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by CartelKenneth: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2022
He should better remain in that coffin o

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
This guy likes attention
that one no suppose be ur stomach problem
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2022
mayklef:
This and even worst people compared to Portable will be key office holders in Tinubu's govt, VOTE WISELY
Mr Saint the man Who has never done wrong before
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Felabrity:
He likes to be on the news
that should not be the cause of your stomach problem
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by tete7000(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Ritual, if you know, you know.
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Urchbaby007246: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Racoon:
Death has starting calling this one.

Why death never call undertaker wen dea do am before they born u
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2022
All for the fame...it is not ordinary..
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by saysugar(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2022
But u people no dey put attention whenever he said I can do anything for money zazu, he is chasing attention and money together,as u are talking about him right now it's what he achieved. undertaker never die till now forget

chase mulla!! actors do pass this grin
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Nna men some nigerians really have money to waste how can I pay my hard earned money to come and watch this guy that looks like a mental patient?

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Shawl001(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
How gullible are the fans. How can a person come in for a show, in a coffin? Can't people think again. And you think it's normal or natural. Who does that?
These things have spiritual connotations. He didn't do it for fun, trust me. It's part of the rituals, the rites he must perform to remain relevant. Don't just laugh at it, it smlre than that.

Funny, if someone else were to attempt this, the whole media would be on fire now.
Same way, it's not good for men of God to have private jets, yet secular artists have them. Natural Men are very gullible.

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Murphyenemuwe: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
But undertaker wey dey do am for USA na strategist because it's USA? I wonder why u guys out of hatred curse your root even on issues that are acceptable everywhere. Don't learn this late bro: even black Americans in The USA still feel like prisoners there up till date. Ask me who Nigerians in Ukraine were crying to when the war started. Keep cursing your root out of sheer emotions. You will always be regarded as a stranger anywhere else in the world. Someone somewhere will still tell your 100 generations from now they're bloody strangers.
Badguy77:
Na nonsense dey sale for Nigeria... It's well
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Truthshscrazy: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Craze
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Gozac: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Death states every human in the face , the key lesson of this as it written in the Bible" And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Heb9:27. Amend your ways and accept Jesus Christ as your Messiah, follow his footsteps to avoid being cast into hell fire after death. Remember there is no repentance in the grave

1 Like

Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by laluski(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
He is probably seeing into his own near or far portable future...

Simple
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Isabi4lov: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2022
When undertaker is your mentor grin
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by AdaAwka1: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
He is getting ready
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Toni19: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
But what if undertaker the wrestler?
What of Fela the Naked Nuisance baba 70?
Leave portable alone.. That's his own style to be known.. Normal people are not normal most time.

olamidedivotee:
Are you telling me the truth?

The guy need to visit a psychiatrist for brain health check.

grin
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Mina79(f): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Portable arrives on stage in a coffin for his performance last night shocked cheesy cool

Source;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmvic9cuwyu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL252o9n0Pk

He probably knows his end is near.
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by Badguy77(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
But undertaker wey dey do am for USA na strategist because it's USA? I wonder why u guys out of hatred curse your root even on issues that are acceptable everywhere. Don't learn this late bro: even black Americans in The USA still feel like prisoners there up till date. Ask me who Nigerians in Ukraine were crying to when the war started. Keep cursing your root out of sheer emotions. You will always be regarded as a stranger anywhere else in the world. Someone somewhere will still tell your 100 generations from now they're bloody strangers.
All this plenty talk cos of portable? Bros no vex o I still maintain my stand. Na nonsense dey sale for Nigeria..
Re: Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) by oluwarotimi504: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
This particular afonja is very very bad at handling fame. TuehThis particular afonja is very very bad at handling fame. Tueh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.