Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,566 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ọhaneze President General Prof. Obiozor Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ọhaneze President General Prof. Obiozor Is Dead (249 Views)

Breaking: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President George Obiozor Is Dead / Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set Home Of Ohaneze Ndigbo President-general, Prof / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ọhaneze President General Prof. Obiozor Is Dead by MandelaLives: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi, LP Presidential Candidate just tweeted the following condolences:

I am deeply saddened by the news of the passing of the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Worldwide, Prof. George Obiozor. He was a dear elder brother and friend. Prof. Obiozor was a patriot, renowned academic and diplomat, who served Nigeria and Ohanaeze selflessly and diligently. He was witty, well-heeled in history and effusive in his personal charm and warmth. The death of this foremost Igbo leader is a huge loss to the entire Obiozor Family, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Nigerians in general.

On behalf of my family, I commiserate with his family and all who mourn him. May God grant him eternal rest and grant those he left behind the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. -PO

Source: https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1608368502900985856?t=WC50lBDirjqeyCJZcpEraA&s=19

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Ọhaneze President General Prof. Obiozor Is Dead by MandelaLives: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2022
RIP to the dead. My worry now is how Peter Obi is always the first to know and respond to issues like this in spite of his super-busy schedule. I'm beginning to suspect that this guy is not a human being.
Re: Ọhaneze President General Prof. Obiozor Is Dead by wordbank(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2022
grin
Nnukwu Mmawu alaa
Ozuru ora
La n'udo!
Your manhood still lives on
Re: Ọhaneze President General Prof. Obiozor Is Dead by 1nice(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2022
The Igbo youths, Igbo Groups, and Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide are surprised by the sudden death of the leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and the sudden death of the only brother of National woman leader of ohanaeze ndigbo worldwide Rita Daniels chukwuji: most Igbos believe this was assassinations carried out by hitman.

Various Igbo Groups have begin their investigations to determine whether this killings were politically motivated or not.

Some Igbos are pointing fingers at Arewa consultative forum and afenifere: this Igbos believe that Arewa consultative forum and afenifere are doing this because they do not want an Igbo person to be the next president of Nigeria 2023.

The Igbos will not reacts to those pushing the Igbo people to the wall, until various Igbo Groups have concluded their investigations before the next line of actions will be taken.

(1) (Reply)

Seasons Greetings From Labour Party National Chairman Barr. Julius Abure. / 2007 Elections: A Do-or-die Affair For PDP -obasanjo / Obasanjo's Endorsement And PD-APC Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.