Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu (17082 Views)

2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by AntiTerrorist: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
frank317:

Am i the only one? I have never come across anyone who says he would vote for Tinubu
Same here, except one yoruba Islamic Alfa we shared the same WhatsApp group. None of the people I know talk good about Tinubu. I'm from Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Tradman: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/no-health-issue-can-stop-tinubu-pcc-member/
let him tell us wen last he visited remi in the other room. Those people supporting Tinubu needs spiritual orientation

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by solosecky(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
I kept on saying it that some Nigeria youths are not sensible. This man was involved in lekki massacre, during the 2019 presidential election this man stuffed billions of naira in bullion vans , to buy and suffocate voters, and still yet idiot and senseless youths are still shouting emilokan jagaban. Hmmm. God why?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by 77up(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Esseite:
Sometimes these Tinubu minions think Nigerians are blind or stupid..

The funny thing is when you interact with people daily, you never see people saying they would vote Tinubu across all tribes...
How many people you interact with that couldn't tell you they will vote him?

Joke on you !
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119518162:
JAGABAN , pirate incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.

Your own no pass to dey support APC. That's your only life-aim.
Old man wey no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yes, even as a corpse which happens to be the route he is rapidly heading to.

Criminals.

Vote LP
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Esseite:
Sometimes these Tinubu minions think Nigerians are blind or stupid..

The funny thing is when you interact with people daily, you never see people saying they would vote Tinubu across all tribes...

I wonder what they take Nigeria and Nigerians for.

Maybe they think every Nigerian is an urchin and senseless like them

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Crystalom5: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119518162:

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

he cannot be president

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
77up:
How many people you interact with that couldn't tell you they will vote him?

Joke on you !

I interact with so many, the thing is, even those one interact with say same.. are his supporters not proud of acknowledging him outside?
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
What about death issue?
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
He is saying the truth.
No sickness
No Blubala
No leaky anus
Nothing can stop the Jagaban of borgu from

Be retired to Ilagbiji come Feb.
The way I see it. He may even loose Lagos seat to Jando.
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Esseite post=119514564]Sometimes these Tinubu minions think Nigerians are blind or stupid..

The funny thing is when you interact with people daily, you never see people saying they would vote Tinubu across all tribes... [if i see you mentioning nigerians again, just say BIAFRANS/IPODISTS.]
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
I heard you bro. The semi-god is talking
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:
Lol.

The only way Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going to win the 2023 Presidential elections is if he somehow devices means to distribute thuggery to the capital cities of at least 30 states of this country and if the President decides to deviate from the free and fair elections that brought him into power.

One man orchestrated a monarchical system where the purse of an entire state became his ATM just because he was given the leeway to serve as a Governor. What do you think he will turn Nigeria into, if given the leadership stool? Even Abacha will turn in his grave after Tinubu's Presidency, for being eclipsed in thievery.

If Tinubu is the only candidate the entire South has to offer, then Atiku Abubakar should continue from where Buhari has disappointingly stopped!
Hopefully the south have obi to offer. Obi to the rescue.
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by deeva2: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria..

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by IFSHR: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
deeva2:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria ikoyi club ..
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=119519706][/quote]

Typical empty vessels.. no wonder no one associates with your candidate when interacted with..
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Bloody Muhamedian pig
You can do whatever you want offline, you can even Bleep your mother through the anus and suck her rectum. I have said my own and is the last statement I will make, if you are not coward and you mean what you said please in the name of Jesus Christ your lord post your picture And location and give me time. This is a public forum. Offline through the veil you can do anything you want. End
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Benmob: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
So u know he have health issue,when d man go international conference go they misbehaved,no be himself go disgrace,but d countries,where healthy pple they step down for sick person,only Nigeria break that record
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Cjayboy: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
NO SLEEP! NO SLEEP! WAKE UP ! WAKE UP! COLLECT UR MONEY...

MUMU DIRECTOR...
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Benmob: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Toosure70:
He is still best among the 3 evil
no one else is evil,but Tinubu himself is d evil,u are sick,ur supporters also know to,u still want to disgrace d country internationally.
Tinubu=evil.
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Geovanni412(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
sanusideunifier:
See the conditions the G-5 Governors Gave Tinubu

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

TVC. He should respond using TVC, his TV station.
Isn't it strange that Tinubu is yet to even have a live interview on his own station? Are they so scared that he will commit another blunder that they can't use his speech to boost his campaign?
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by freeborn02: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119518162:

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

Tinubu claimed he couldn't pay school fees but also said he inherited an estate.

How does your conscience agree with that?

Or are you just an empty political jobber with dead conscience, who cares less about morality, honor or dignity?

Are you a traitor and national enemy desperate to see Nigeria buried in economic rubble?

Every evil you defend will come upon you and your family.

A man pretending to be a woman can never be responsible!
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
I hope they disinfect any chair T-h-i-e-f-n-u-b-u sat on, lol.
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=AntiTerrorist post=119518625] Same here, except one yoruba Islamic Alfa we shared the same WhatsApp group. None of the people I know talk good about Tinubu. I'm from Osun.[ Childish game. The day toitoise thought he was clever than all animals was the day ordinary frog told him how foolish the toitoise was. ]
Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by edungene7: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
This idiot just confirmed that the Agbado drug lord is a sick vegetable who can't run a single local government right now they see the presidency as a cash and carry outlet no one will gamble with my life thunder fire all urchins

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Adebayo: No Health Issue Can Stop Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/no-health-issue-can-stop-tinubu-pcc-member/

Even if na on top gurney he dey ....we will push Tinubu enter Aso rock.....he is our next president.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Wanted Kidnapper In Delta State Is A PhD Holder — Commissioner Of Police / 9 Kogi Workers Die Of Hunger Waiting For Unpaid Salaries / We Will Save $10bn From Fuel Importation- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.