Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad (407 Views)

Should I Invest In Nigeria Or Wait Until I Get A Permanent Stay In Abroad? / What Happens To The Money And Property Of Those Deported? / This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad by femijay8271(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2022
1. If your Child/children decided to become transgender?

2. He or She disrespect you Always, no manners or whatsoever?

3. Calls the police on you?

4. Decided to join a Hood gang?

5. Taking hard grugs?.... E.t.c.

For me, if any of mine decided to do number 1, na to bring him or her come my village and forget about anything abroad for the next 15yrs. Iyaa ma je ori e eh( e go too suffer eh) if that shiit no comot comot for e body, no b my mama born.

2. For number 2, na to Bring them come 9ja, and na from inside Muritarla Airport after landing dem go dey chop better thunderous Heavenly Slaps

3. Hmmmmmm, I GO CARRY DEM GO LION BUILDING for 2wks vacation, then ask them how the experience be? omo iya mi, i wicked gan ooo

4. Na Soldier go do justice for that one in Nigeria

5. Na hard labour go settle that one.

So share urs

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad by ednut1(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2022
This is 2023 not 2003 or 1998. If a child becomes transgender unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. If you bring them to Nigeria. The gay or transgender no go comot their body and they only need to google embassy address or email to report they were taken to Nigeria without their consent due to sexuality. You would lose custody of the kids and get a criminal record. There are many Gays and lesbians In Nigeria hiding and pretending too. Parents abroad need to be intentional children of immigrants sometimes lose the hustle spirit of their parents and become lazy. Sending the children to Nigeria for a while or on holidays also helps.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad by yellowgarri2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
ednut1:
This is 2023 not 2003 or 1998. If a child becomes transgender unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. If you bring them to Nigeria. The gay or transgender no go comot their body and they only need to google embassy address or email to report they were taken to Nigeria without their consent due to sexuality. You would lose custody of the kids and get a criminal record. There are many Gays and lesbians In Nigeria hiding and pretending too. Parents abroad need to be intentional children of immigrants sometimes lose the hustle spirit of their parents and become lazy. Sending the children to Nigeria for a while or on holidays also helps.
well said

Re: What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad by Tastemoney(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
femijay8271:
1. If your Child/children decided to become transgender?

2. He or She disrespect you Always, no manners or whatsoever?

3. Calls the police on you?

4. Decided to join a Hood gang?

5. Taking hard grugs?.... E.t.c.

For me, if any of mine decided to do number 1, na to bring him or her come my village and forget about anything abroad for the next 15yrs. Iyaa ma je ori e eh( e go too suffer eh) if that shiit no comot comot for e body, no b my mama born.

2. For number 2, na to Bring them come 9ja, and na from inside Muritarla Airport after landing dem go dey chop better thunderous Heavenly Slaps

3. Hmmmmmm, I GO CARRY DEM GO LION BUILDING for 2wks vacation, then ask them how the experience be? omo iya mi, i wicked gan ooo

4. Na Soldier go do justice for that one in Nigeria

5. Na hard labour go settle that one.

So share urs
I am as confused as you are

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Or You Know Anyone Visiting Sokoto? Book Your Hotel Accommodation / Aero Contractos, First Nation, Are Not Folding Up- NCAA Says / Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.