Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I (2880 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Malodro: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2022
A new video of actress Osas Ighodaro having fun with singer Wizkid at a club with Wande Coal has sparked dating rumors. The single mum of one met with the Grammy singer and was surprised at his comic personality.
In a clip going viral, Osas could be seen laughing as the father of four entertains her with his joke.
Osas revealed that Wizkid got jokes on her. “Wow!! Indeed!! Ayo got jokes on me, lol!!”.
Now sharing a new video of them in a club, Osas Ighodaro wrote “My guys, WIzkid and Wande READ MORE

Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Na them sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by We4all: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2022
They are in the same age group and are free to date.
Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Shalommy(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Another baby boy loading.... Chaiii cheesy cheesy Wizbaba no dey miss target.
Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by bdon123(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wizkid oya giv am baby number 2

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Opportuneke(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
They are adults.
Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Mhykel217(m): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2022
This one will give him his first female child
Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Sibbb: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Which babe nor go like wizbaba

But I trust wizzy, na just cruise that babe nor even reach halve of Jada

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Kingcalls: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Spark " FVCKING RUMOURS "
Re: Osas Ighodaro And Wizkid Spark Dating Rumors As They Are Spotted Partying Hard I by Gadafii: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Osas my crush all the way from tinsel embarassed embarassed

Wizkid my guy all the way from way back, what ever you do or say is final popsi

The guy just too sweet, him “I no like wahala vibe “ na top notch

He just wants to entertain us and smoke his loud, he’s not competing he’s not chasing clouts

(1) (Reply)

"He Can’t Talk Or Walk” – Nollywood Actor, Zack Orji In A Critical Condition / Stella Damascus Aboderin / Mario Balotelli's Girlfriend Gives Him A Sexy Tease In Front Of The Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.