Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me (570 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Is This Man The Speaker Of Osun House Of Assembly? / Governor Ganduje Denies 5Million Dollars Bribe Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me by DukeOfOsun(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Osun house of assembly demanded $5,000,000 (Five million dollars) bribe from me on the Ilesha Water Project .

- Engineer Tawa Williams
Project coordinator Ilesha Water Project

Re: Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me by muykem: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Where is the link please?
Re: Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2022
See the conditions the G-5 Governors Gave Tinubu

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that made US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do you dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

1 Like

Re: Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me by Jostoman: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me by Nukilia: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Have they seen 100,000USD before? grin

(1) (Reply)

Obidient Must Fight Like The 300 Spartans For A Sure Win (pics) / 89% Of Obi supporters Are Online Beggars, See Proof / MASSIVE: More Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.