Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) (30952 Views)

Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara / NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt / Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Pwettylinda(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Welloba sha
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Business2023: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
This very bad oo

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Ikennaford: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Girls follow deh do yahoo again?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
See wickedness and greediness! Out of 26million something, you gave him #2,000 something. Who does that.. Some people are really competing with devil's throne in hell.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
These are the bad examples that Tinilubu has set down for the younger ones, what a shame on Tinilubu and his APC urchins

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by arantess: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
DropsMic:
The difference between the white thief and the black thief is greed. The black thief is extremely greedy and would burn any bridge to feed his illogical Greed.

Make them kill themselves.
So what of the FTX guy making the rounds?

All thieves are greedy, white or black

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by YorobaPIGS: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Welloba sha
Call their name , no dey fear

Yoruba and crime na 5&6

Beyerebe banza urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by naijapikin2(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Now the police will collect their share of the money and Inform the victim that the money has gone for good. They will then split it between themselves.
Barawo folis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by blacksam01: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
those guyz didn't do it properly....sue him to a shrine..he will b invited to an oath..if he likes let him com ,if he like, let him.not come

no need dragging amd holding him down.....the shrine starts killing from family, to keep u alive to see wot u caused...i hate greedy ppl

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Prenonjebose: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
No honour amongst thieves. Reapers
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by seborrhic: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Candidlady:
lmao

out of 26 million you gave em 2,200

you see this tribe eh... lemme kept quiet

Believe the nigerian police at your own peril
They embelished that story so that when the relations come to plead on how to settle the case or water down the charges,they would negotiate for a higher amount,because they will tell them that iswhat the gang embezzled
There is NO WAY,the guy would have cashed 26m and given otheyrs just 2k,NO WAY!
One dpo and ipo are somewhere calculating how to swindle the various families involved in this case of at least 1m or 500k each,just for bail.After bail they will now change to the real story that they later found the money was not actually withdrawn and so drag out the case till it naturally dies out of lack of diligent prosecution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by africandollar: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
ecolime:
Just saw it on Instablog

I sabi Agbe Simeon- guy on blue back in the days.

Probably the guy that ran away with N26M na hin picker.

I am not exaggerating, this guy made hundreds of millions when Yahoo still dey reign as a G-boy and as a picker (10 years plus now).

I still can't believe he is still in this negative business.

Old habits truly die hard. Shame lipsrsealed

How would he leave? You no know say yahoo money na cursed money?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by wpadmin87: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum
BBM53: NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by oloriooko(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
the people or person they scammed has gone the extra mile to deal with them
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by toprealman: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Years back, I worked in this same local government area.. So one of our factory worker stole someone's phone. Another person was accused, long story short, the culprit was finally apprehended a d he was kicked out.
Fast forward to couple of months later, the young man bought a car and started building. He said he is now into yahoo hustle. His friend came to me to share some stories......#Ritual!!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by adecz: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Police are always very active when
it comes to 'soft' targets like yahoo-yahoo
boys, because they know the will
participate in sharing the money before
they release the boys..❗️❗️❗️

But tell them that bandits, armed robbers
or kidnappersare operating at a location and they willtell you they don't have fuel in their vehicle or you should go & negotiate with the
kidnappers. In fact if they happen to be
close to the area, they will take to their
heels. ☹️ � �

Nonsense country❗️❗️⬇️⬇️

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Kajaard: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
See wickedness and greediness! Out of 26million something, you gave him #2,000 something. Who does that.. Some people are really competing with devil's throne in hell.

I am sure even the Devil in hell is shocked at the types of stories coming out of Nigeria cheesy

This is the height of greed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by judedwriter(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
ecolime:
Just saw it on Instablog

I sabi Agbe Simeon- guy on blue back in the days.

Probably the guy that ran away with N26M na hin picker.

I am not exaggerating, this guy made hundreds of millions when Yahoo still dey reign as a G-boy and as a picker (10 years plus now).

I still can't believe he is still in this negative business.

Old habits truly die hard. Shame lipsrsealed

Greed for ill-gotten money is like fetching water with a thatched basket....

No satisfaction!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by olahero(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Àwọn ọmọ òfo
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
BannedUser:

Fool

Don't mind him, his Mentor , BALUBA Blu Balubu can say more....
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simple solution; arrest everybody. Na Yahoo syndicate. Nobody innocent.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by SirJerrie(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
According to a statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, the suspects identified as Agbe Simeon, Messiah Nicky, Oladapo Dolapo and Yetunde Shonola, were arrested at Orile imo village in Obafemi Owode local government area of Ogun state following information received by the Police at Owode Egba divisional headquarters, that one Haruna Usman, who had been abducted since Thursday, 22nd of December 2022, is being held hostage somewhere in Orile Imo.

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Ayobeck(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
26million minus 2200 pls mathematician what's d ans..
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Slynation(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omo...what a rip off and a very greedy fellow, now everybody loses...!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
Greedy fools. 26million yet they can't seem to share the proceed of their crime without commiting another crime

Kidnapping in some states is a capital offense with life in prison or death sentence

Now that it concerns the Yorubas, you won't spit your usual tribal venom. You're more concerned about their inability to device a decent sharing formula. If it was a crime report involving the Igbos, you and your ilk would have spent the entirety of today spitting everywhere on the front page, demonising the entire Eastern tribe because of the crimes of a select few.

For a man, I have to say you're a very despicable soul with close to no moral standing and even lesser principles. I hope you grow into a better man when you eventually add on a few more years. Cause na your kind dey poison palm wine for kinsmen over small land tussle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by JooEeL(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igbos, they will mock you. They will call you landlocked. They will call you gully erosion But after mocking you and trying to create a mentality for you not to realise that your lands are a waste, they will send their armed terrorists to sack people in Enugu state.

Why? Cos you have iron ore. You have coal, you have precious stones. You have precious farming lands. You have a lot more than what some of you ever realise.

These people are complete terrorists. Don't mind those that always try to jam your heads here with other tribes, they're sponsored by the terrorists in power. How come they only appear on threads that either mock or demean Igbo lands but disappear when atrocities like herdsmen, the soldiers or ebubeagu is burning down ur markets or killing innocents?

You have a brain and it's all up for you to think. Don't let anyone to ever successfully deceive you into thinking Nigeria will care for u. It doesn't. It wants you away from your lands and your numbers greatly reduced so the terrorists from the sahel can complete their jihad. If you like fall mugu thinking elections, the coward way, is the way out of the gloom.

Just a piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Moh247: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:

Now that it concerns the Yorubas, you won't spit your usual tribal venom. You're more concerned about their inability to device a decent sharing formula. If it was a crime report involving the Igbos, you and your ilk would have spent the entirety of today spitting everywhere on the front page, demonising the entire Eastern tribe because of the crimes of a select few.

For a man, I have to say you're a very despicable soul with close to no moral standing and even lesser principles. I hope you grow into a better man when you eventually add on a few more years. Cause na your kind dey poison palm wine for kinsmen over small land tussle.

Just imagine a comment you send to a total stranger you know nothing about

Anyways it's you guys way so I am not suppressed one bit

You call people names and still form victim after such cowardice

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys And Girls Kidnap Colleague Over Sharing Of Proceeds (Pix) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simple mathematics:
Scam = Fraud
Fraud = Lies/Deceit
Scam = Fraud = Lies = Sin = Death

For the wages of SIN is death and after that is Judgement. Better to have little with honest living and be happy than to have plenty through deceitful ways which leads to destruction.
Be wise and follow the right way today by accepting Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour. Alot are already dead and do not have the opportunity u are having now to repent. Make the right choice now. God bless u all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer / Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.