Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset (531 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset

He's even begging his family to protect his gadgets while he's in custody.

Read More

Re: Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by fullnetwork: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
How did a 10 year old get access to a gun?
Re: Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by Jennyclay(f): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Son from the pit of hell
Re: Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by irunoko(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Son from the pit of hell
son from the pit of hell or poor parenting.

This is the consequences of woke style of parenting.dont discipline my child, no teacher should use cane to flog my child in school

Today's style of parenting is extremely irritating and annoying.overpampered and indulgent children all over private primary and secondary schools.modern day parents are breeding narcissist in the name of don't scold my child, he's still a baby

There are a lot of parents that have character and mental health disorder raising kids

About a month ago I saw a parent fix artificial nails and eyelashes for a kid of about 5-6 years

Some even bleach the skin of their kids

Now let me let you know that any kid you over indulge till he gets used to it will become a narcissist and a narcisstic child that grows up to be an adult Will not take care of you and if he's a child and he's used to becoming entitled because you have fed his over entitlement,saying no to him will spark his rage.stop giving birth to children you cannot control because your animalistic children will negatively influence children that are groomed to be disciplined when they get to school
. the thing is I wouldn't give a f**K if your child rebels against your authority, talks back at you or kills you, children become whatever you raise them to be but when they get to school they'll start introducing their dysfunctional behaviours that you have encouraged through lack of discipline into well brought up kids when they are in school with their peers

Yesterday I went to ShopRite and I saw a little boy of about 4 year old rebelling and talking back to his mom.the mom asked him to sit down but he was playing around the mall and rolling himself on the ground.the mom pulled him up from the ground in order to make him sit still and the next thing the boy slapped his mom and threw the pop corn she was eating all over the ground.i was expecting the mom to correct that behaviour immediately by spanking him and warning him not to repeat such action she was just ranting 'junior you see how you have wasted my pop corn now' I just shook my head and Said see how this one is breeding a wild animal under her nose tomorrow, junior will start becoming a bully in school and hitting his girlfriend because the mother didn't correct the behaviour immediately.

Tomorrow such a child Will grow to become an adult and say he wants to marry a girl from a godly home

You will see some mothers too dressing up for kids in children's parties in schools like Mini hoes, while the mother is coming to school to pick them half naked.some even smoke and drink in the presence of their kids and you're wondering why kids are killing their parents? Orisirisi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by Pierocash(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
The child you don't want to cry today,will make you cry tommorow.

Result of poor parenting

1 Like

Re: Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by superCleanworks(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
[size=12pt]
He's even begging his family to protect his gadgets while he's in custody.

I watched one on ID a few days ago where a guy and a woman robbed a white babe and took her car then killed her and dumped the body.
few weeks later a woman went to the police claiming to have spiritual powers that can lead them to where the victim was buried but she would only do this if the family of the dead woman gives her the $25k reward. She was the same woman who took part in killing the victim.

sickos everywhere over there.
Re: Boy, 10 'Shoots His Mum Dead' Because She Refused To Buy Him A VR Headset by imagrg(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Evil children everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Surviving Roommate Did Not Call 911 After Chilling Encounter With Bryan Kohberge / Man Impersonates CP, Defrauds Octogenarian N250m / Widows Of Slain Biafra Agitators Trail Obiano To US, Sue In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.