Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes (599 Views)

The World's Most Expensive Bikes: ₦1 Billion For A Motorbike? / Sharp ML320 Benz 2002 #I.M Auto / China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by Ultimated1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
This bike is a product of M Auto Electric Mobility, Société de Fabrication de Véhicules Électriques, Togo. They produce thèse Bikes in commercial quantity and it is now widely used in Countries liké Cotonou and Togo. They have charging hubs for usées to swap their batteries and it is very efficient.

Thé bike is mainly of two kinds: chap chap and commando, which are both commonly in use. Below are some pictures of their product.

Thé bike is noiseless and produces no fume

Tell me what you think about it.

1 Share

Re: Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by Moneyboyz: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Import it and see people rush it like beans.

I got two of those.

Re: Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by 7bucklife: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pls how much
Re: Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by 7bucklife: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
How much
Moneyboyz:
Import it and see people rush it like beans.

I got two of those.
Re: Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by Moneyboyz: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
7bucklife:
How much

Bought the blue one 400k (lead acid battery) and the yellow one 800k (lithium battery about a year ago.

I've done zero repairs, they work just fine.
Also always go for lithium powered bikes. They are the best.
Re: Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by 7bucklife: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
800k. For this very small sized bike. How do you recharge it and whats the max speed city drive. Can the seat height be increased?? Can tyres also be changed to bigger ones
Moneyboyz:

Bought the blue one 400k (lead acid battery) and the yellow one 800k (lithium battery about a year ago.

I've done zero repairs, they work just fine.
Also always go for lithium powered bikes. They are the best.
Re: Introducing M Auto Electric Mobility, Bikes by Moneyboyz: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
7bucklife:
800k. For this very small sized bike. How do you recharge it and whats the max speed city drive. Can the seat height be increased?? Can tyres also be changed to bigger ones
Haha you call this bike small? Go and watch the video on YouTube, see how well it works, search for citycoco
It runs on 60v lithium battery.
Mine is 60v 40ah and max speed at 60km on a 2000w motor.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2008 Toyota RAV4 @4.5m( Ilorin) / Honda Crosstour 2010 / Very Clean 2011 Rx350 Upgraded To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.