Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

DJ Cuppy Reveals The Unthinkable Her Father And Fiance Are Asking Her To Ditch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals The Unthinkable Her Father And Fiance Are Asking Her To Ditch (472 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / Uche Jombo Confronts Followers Asking Her To Stop Exposing Her Body On IG / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reveals The Unthinkable Her Father And Fiance Are Asking Her To Ditch by 4Ebiscoo: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
DJ Cuppy took to social media to reveal one of the fashion trends that her father, billionaire businessman and philanthropist Femi Otedola, and her fiance, Ryan Taylor, want her to abandon.

Cuppy revealed on Twitter that her father and soon-to-be husband dislike the fashion ring she wears on her nose and have asked her to remove it.

“Not both my father AND fiancé making me take my nose ring out”, She tweeted.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1608383790086524928

Recall that a few days back, DJ Cuppy revealed that the outgoing year 2022 has been her best year so far.

The beautiful 30-year-old who got engaged to her lover a few months back took to her Instagram stories to share a bedtime picture of herself glowing in pink as she noted that the outgoing year has been good to her.

“2022 has SOMEHOW turned out to be my best year”, she wrote.

Read more: https://mcebiscoo.com/dj-cuppy-reveals-the-unthinkable-her-father-and-fiance-are-asking-her-to-ditch/

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals The Unthinkable Her Father And Fiance Are Asking Her To Ditch by habsydiamond(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oyinbo sef no like nose ring... na Indian people cos that thing oo.. cos na dem dey put nose ring for cow nose

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana And P Square Donate 7 Cows In Celebration Of Tunde Ednut's Birthday / Why Bbtitans Tatsii And Kanaga Junior Will Break Up Soon / “you And Me Forever” Lateef Adedimeji And Mo Bimpe Make Solemn Vow On Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.