Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

James Bond - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / James Bond (638 Views)

Your James Bond: Daniel Craig Vs Pierce Brosnan / The ''James Bond'' Character Actor You Like Best? / James Avery, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Actor Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Bond by Honeycity(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2011
what is your opinion on each of this James Bond characters

Roger moore
Timothy Dalton
Pierce Brosnan
and  Daniel Craig
Re: James Bond by babyboy3(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Pierce Brosnan - The Best

Timothy Dalton - The Worst

Daniel Craig - The Strange one

Roger Moore - Good but not as good as Sean Connery and Bosman
Re: James Bond by yoji: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
daniel craig to me was d best cos of his realistic portrayal of wat a secret agent should like like. pierce brosnan was too fake and made bond movies feel like disney cartoons. i could stand his latter movies sef. to me it was just like inspector gadget the movie.
daniel craig had me watching bond again. with him, u'l know the spy world is serious business.

(1) (Reply)

Greek Creditors / “tango With Me” Goes To UK And Ireland Cinemas. / Edge-cutting Video Editing And 3D Animation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.