Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) (17311 Views)

Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State / Oshiomhole Gets Roaring Welcome From Supporters At APC Campaign Flag Off / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Gets The 2/3 Majority He Needs (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by TheAlchemist: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Health is wealth. By Nigerian standard quite impressive display from former odo state Gov Adams oshiomole. Even Peter Obi dare not try some of those dance move.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Apili: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Some people go still com and wail and cry because Oshobaba dey dance

Oshobaba dey dance his way to the senate.

Oshobaba and Asiwaju will have more than 75% of the total valid vote in Northern Edo

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

On their man death you shall stand ewu
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2022
laughitall:
Obi is a rat

E pain am! cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Illuminatiship:
It’s time again for the educated illiterates to be deceived by rich illiterates called politicians all in the name of election
for once be okay. Always angry. Where have this anger taken you to the same illiterate has been ur gvnors, presidents, senators house of representatives, councellors, chairman. And with all your own literacy?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2022
derecho:
Oshiomole is free to dance but should forget Politics in Edo state.

Nonsense
Na lie you lie you and ur fellow likers, and shareres cannot stop him. It's too late for you guys, after Ambrose Ali if at all you him. Osho Baba is the next best thing that happened to Edo state
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
This Benin propaganda boy has come again.

So what's the importance of Adams Oshiomhhole and his dance?

Will it reduce the price of PMS?
Taking him to the Senate come 2023
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Some people go still com and wail and cry because Oshobaba dey dance

Oshobaba dey dance his way to the senate.

Oshobaba and Asiwaju will have more than 75% of the total valid vote in Northern Edo

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
I stand stood stands standed standing with you
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Nicenixon: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for election period, very soon now, you dy see politicians for local canteens, markets, churches and mosques trying to show us fake love.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..... oshiohaba of the universe. My man!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Dybala11(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Wrong thread title. OP, just change the title of the thread to "Adams Oshiomhole gets into dancing competition with HIS FELLOW children". grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Angelicqueen(f): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2022
jaxxy:
where is lara? undecided

Oshiomole the former labour leader and Oshiomole the politician are totally different people.

Correct
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by Tayodihno: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Where is Lara?
LMAO ��
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by beylinko02: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
All these paid APC sponsored threads. Na dance we go chop? Rubbish.

Nigerians be wise. A vote for Tinuboo and APC is a vote for suffering and calamity.

They thought dancing is the new catch because of Governor Adeleke

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by aspher: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
Oshiomole is the structure we talked about. Jungle will mature Feb 2023...

Looking forward to

Senator Oshiomole
Senator Umahi
Senator Ayade

and so on.

Instead of Senator You

Senator your Dad or anyone else in your lineage who hasn't got an opportunity to serve the people.

Nigeria has really messed up your psyche.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Gets Into Dance Competition With Children (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Who told you my life ambition is to be a Senator? I am happy leading my NGO and making a difference in my own way. Those running for public offices are wired for that. I will come out as being too proud for calling out my Naija people and the media that believe more in conspiracies, innuendo, lies and fake news.

aspher:

Instead of Senator You

Senator your Dad or anyone else in your lineage who hasn't got an opportunity to serve the people.

Nigeria has really messed up your psyche.

PDP Loses Control Of Plateau Assembly As Appeal Court Sacks 11 Lawmakers / FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / President Jonathan Commissions 500MW Omotosho Power Plant