Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) (1435 Views)

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kwankwaso In Sokoto

The National Leader and Presidential Candidate of the NNPP, His Excellency Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, PhD, FNSE today (29th December, 2022) Commissioned NNPP office in Ilela, Sokoto State.

The ceremony was witness by massive crowds of party supporters and candidates to various offices in the state.

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
More

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by lhordspy: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol. Obidients are now the one hyping kwankwaso. Posting his campaign pictures all over the internet. Same way they did with Atiku few months ago.

Anything to make them sleep well at night with the deceived thinking that Tinubu will not have the North. cheesy

The denial is so strong. It is turning into obsession and high-grade mental issue. Ask yourself again, why am i doing this? You will surely find answer within yourself. Just try not to lie to your yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol
Kwankwaso dey give joy in the North grin grin

Genuine supporters, milk industry from Lagos will soon understand that he is a regional candidate grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Obidients are now the one hyping kwankwaso. Posting his campaign pictures all over the internet. Same way they did with Atiku few months ago.

Anything to make them sleep well at night with the deceived thinking that Tinubu will not have the North. cheesy

The denial is so strong. It is turning into obsession and high-grade mental issue. Ask yourself again, why am i doing this? You will surely find answer within yourself. Just try not to lie to your yourself.
Urchins don't want to admit that Kwankwaso is a very big obstacle for Tinubu, this is man they were praying to support Tinubu grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by lhordspy: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119523717:

Genuine supporters, milk industry from Lagos will soon understand that he is a regional candidate grin

I hope you find peace with yourself. You seems really disturbed.

Obidient in the morning, Kwanwasiya in the afternoon, Atiku supporter in the Night. All in a bid to deceive yourself Tinubu wont have the North.

Rest kid, rest... Is this your first time of witnessing an election take place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by crowther15(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
This crowd is kinda inconsequential to me. They're mostly underage. I saw their chieftain interview on Arise TV yesterday, he was saying their supporters are not on social media.
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Obidient in the morning, Kwanwasiya in the afternoon, Atiku supporter in the Night. All in a bid to deceive yourself Tinubu wont have the North.

Kwankwaso is out to mess Tinubu and Atiku up in the North, whole Obi is leading candidate in SS,SE and NC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Munamoqel: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119523782:

Urchins don't want to admit that Kwankwaso is a very big obstacle for Tinubu, this is man they were praying to support Tinubu grin
this people no pass 20k na even obi can achieve this .

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Obidients giving you sleepless nights. I dare Escobat to command this crowd. Stomach infrastructure follower.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Chiboy419: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good news for the obident movement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
crowther15:
This crowd is kinda inconsequential to me. They're mostly underage. I saw their chieftain interview on Arise TV yesterday, he was saying their supporters are not on social media.
You guys will soon understand that Kwankwaso is second most popular politician from Northwest after Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by tinsel: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Is it office he is only inaugurating?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Bluntguy: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
No be Peter Obi picture I dey see for that banner so?
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by ganisucks(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Why are you afraid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by lhordspy: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
ganisucks:

Why are you afraid?

Merry xmas.
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by ganisucks(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bluntguy:
No be Peter Obi picture I dey see for that banner so?
No, his vice presidential running mate.
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by ganisucks(f): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Merry xmas.
Happy Hanukkah.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Jostoman: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Kwakwanso just dey pepper you and your lagos landlord.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by JoeNL22(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obi like kwankwanso and Kwankwanso likes obi

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by dynicks(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
How kwankwaso be gunning down tinubu's chances one after the other!!.

Mr kwans just dey drop'am little by little....no stress.....
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by nedu666: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

2 days left in December. When is kwankaso stepping down for ur Lord and saviour tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119523717:

If only KwanKwanso have as few supporters in the south just like PO has in the North. KwanKwanso would have come third and PO fourth in the February election. grin
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119524016:

You guys will soon understand that Kwankwaso is second most popular politician from Northwest after Buhari
Ok and so? That would make obidoti president grin who you dey support self dis man. I've known you to support failures all your life. You supported Atiku frimpong against Buhari in 19, dude is nowhere to be found. grin So are you supporting KwanKwanso now or your bloda Obi (Kolanut) grin
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Newton2024: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

You are visibly scared. Don't worry, kindly wait until February.
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by Newton2024: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kwankwanso is doing the good work in the North. The better he perform over there the better for Obi.
Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by crowther15(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119524016:

I am disputing that fact, my take is that, can those crowd make him the president? He would only reduce the chances of Tinubu in that region. Atiku might not be planning to get bulk of votes in NW.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Sokoto To Inaugurate His Campaign Office(photos) by gozmok1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Actually Buhari rescued Tinubu from being a local champion and rescued yorubas from regional politics. Why didn't Tinubu contest while Buhari was contesting let's see the vote he could get? He wants to inherit another person vote. No wonder you people are mocking Obi who is building his own vote instead of looking for someone's vote to inherit

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Trashed Atiku And Tinubu In Okowa Delta State Election Poll / First Result From Rivers And Kogi Going To APC / PDP Is Planning To Rig The Election By Uploading Fake Result On INEC Server.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.