Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? (1051 Views)

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK / Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? by Mirall: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
The main reason is Because Peter Obi is higher and far much ahead of them in all ramifications, thereby they're pulling hands to draw him down of which they know they're already failures. cool
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? by Ogamysamo: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
I Only Support The Comment Commentator Above The Comment That Is Above The Comment That Is Above The One That Is Directly Commented Ontop My Comment, I Mean That Commentator That Commented A Meme Comment With A Notion That There's No Polling Unit On The Internet Space. TinObi Supporters Can We Please Go And Do What We Think Is The Needful Comes 23 Gen. Elec And Allow Neutral Folks To Enjoy Their Internet Space?
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? by Alphagan(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
iSense247:
You are not only insulting Obi but his entire tribe. Is this what they told you guys that will make Tinubu wins?

Lol!

Coming from a tribalist like you who made insulting other tribe a full time job for many years. I like how your delusional hope in Obi is reformatting your brain, I know you and your ilk will return to default when the inevitable finally happens in February.
Re: Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Always Attacking Only Peter Obi Out Of 17 Others? by PeterObi4LP: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Because even their spoken man said Peter Obi is their major challenge in this election not Atiku. APC is scared because the masses and Nigerian Youths are behind Obi.

Lastly, the bush babies have seen the hand written on the wall that Buhari is not going to campaign for their dying candidate and drug lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Peter Obi Made Igbos Head Of Campaign In Lagos, Sokoto Etc / Festus Keyamo Writes Efcc,icpc & Ccb ,to Arrest Atiku Abubakar -photo / Instagram: designsbyAtlantic call/WhatsApp:08119470142

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.